Malcom Allen Burgers

jimmy's girl

Can anyone tell me if Malcom Allan braveheart burgers are free on original/extra easy? I have heard a rumour but can't find anything on sw website:( Sold in Asda (not sure if it's Scotland only)

Aw thought it was to good to be true:sigh: Will need to go snooping in Asda with my pen n paper and take down the nutritional info lol. So glad I checked before I ate them.

the ones endorsed by scottish slimmers on the pack are free. My consultant phoned the syns hotline to confirm it last week.

OP did you get an answer to this as I have just bought them without realising that there is not actually any nutritioal values on the packaging :cry:

kerry b said:
OP did you get an answer to this as I have just bought them without realising that there is not actually any nutritioal values on the packaging :cry:

I didn't think food could be sold without nutritional info on it?

They used to have NV's on them as I ran it through the calculator a while back. The Scottish slimmers labeled ones definitely came out as free.

NV from Malcolm Allan website syns them at 1 syn per burger

Its not a legal requirement to print nutritional information on a product, only if there is a health claim elsewhere on the packet such as "high in calcium", this then needs to be backed up. Although I am very very surprised that a slimming product would not print this information as we would want to know what we are eating!

Last edited:
Back