Males using "female Lipotrim"

Predator

Silver Member
Hi all, today was the day that I went out to the pharmacy and I signed all the paperwork and what not and I brought home my first weeks supply of Lipotrim!

The pharmacist told me that because she didn't have any for the males, I would be using the female version, but, I would take an extra sachet (so 4 each day).

Are there any pro's or con's to this? Or is it just exactly what it says on the tin without affecting weight loss, ketosis, metabolism etc. etc. in any way? Thanks!

P.S I'm so excited to start tomorrow ^^ I can't wait to join the ranks of achievers!

i'm not sure honey but im sure someone will be along in a min who knows! :)

good luck on your LT train :D

Sorry Aaron I dont know either, but I am sure one of the males will be along soon and be able to help you.

it will be ok

i did this towards the end with no issues

I'm another one that can't answer your question but just wanted to say welcome to Lipotrim and good luck on your journey. If you stick to it 100% the weight will fall off you. Good luck, I'm excited for you!

It is perfectly ok hun, females have three packs a day and males have two larger packs, which equate to the same as 4 packs of females if you see what i mean lol x

sure it would be fine, but if ever you have any questions about LT either check here or call lipotrim helpline, they are very helpful!

Awesome! Thanks for the responses girls and Adam I appreciate them :D

Roll on tomorrow! Yay :D

good luck with LT Aaron, you'll find this place a great support and inspiration I'm sure :)

Welcome aaron :) I would say it could be a postive thing having the female ones because you can have 4 shakes a day instead of 3 and that would help with the hunger. Good luck :)

Hey,

As chelly said I use the female ones for my chemists same reason. Makes no difference at all to the diet. You should be fine! :) Best of luck and enjoy the journey!

Hey,

As chelly said I use the female ones for my chemists same reason. Makes no difference at all to the diet. You should be fine! :) Best of luck and enjoy the journey!

That cos when you walked in they thought you were a girl... :p

Hey Aaron, best of luck to you on your LT journey. Everyone on here is ultra supportive and friendly. Got talking to some cracking people. It's great whether you're having a great day or not, so make yourself at home hun x x x :D:D:D

Welcome aaron :) I would say it could be a postive thing having the female ones because you can have 4 shakes a day instead of 3 and that would help with the hunger. Good luck :)

Wish we'd have more sachets to use throughout the day... I'm therefore splitting my morning and evening ones in two, as it's more bearable.

Hello, can I just confirm the amount of grams in a female sachet?

One male pack contains 76.5g, so if two female packs are equivalent to one male pack, then one female pack should be; 38.25?

Just wanted to check, as I have also been given female packs, and been told to have four each day. I didn't want there to be a loss in results. Also, can I mix two packs together and still have one shake in the morning, and one in the evening, as with regular male packs?

Thanks.

yes, I used to be on 4 female packs.. Had 2 together in the mornining (500ml of water). and 2 in the evening. used mix em up too.. vanilla with everything cept chicken!

as for results. mine seemed fine

Back