Mamma Caz - snuck back and in gear again.....`

Good morning folks, hope everyone is okay!

Good weekend, ate yesterday couldn't get out for walk coz it was tipping it down, but not bothered will make up for it. Am happy now, coz when I eat I don't beat myself up anymore. At the end of the day I have to be able to deal with eating when I am maintaining, and I know that none of us are perfect so there are going to be times when I eat more than I should, so I have to know how to cope with that eventuality. I believe this is what maintaining is about, being relaxed about it enough to cope.

I know that on thursday at my wi I will still have lost weight, not perhaps 4-6lbs like I would have done if I was strictly adhering to 790 but I will still have lost and isn't that what we are dieting for.

Just been to Doctors to see them about the hernia I have and they have agreed to send me for a surgical consult, hopefully at North Staffs so my fingers are crossed for that.

Hope you are all okay take care.......

nice to see you in control still.
attitude seems pretty cool.
Just think you're going to be overweight this week.........
i'm pretty excited about it ,so assume youare too....unless you'rebeing sooo cool about the eating that you can even relax about the numbers:eek:

Me?..not this week ,but should do it by next.
It's really quite exciting isn't it?

Back late for the official W/I

Hiya Jane, well done on the weight loss, really good, am very envious.

Went to GP WI on Tuesday not expecting any problems, only weighed in at the same at 2 weeks ago, I couldn't believe it, but can you believe that you can retain around 5lbs of fluid, I can now, I couldn't stop piddling yesterday and when I went home I weighed myself and I had gone back to the weight I was last week on my WI at MDs. So relief as I hadn't done anything wrong.

I have not managed to lose much on my target with Tiara Maker I will know how much later after my WI with MD, but I am chilled about my loss now, it may be slower but I am still losing and that at the end of the day is what I want.

Take care all, will catch up with you again shortly.....

PS Bought my first pair of Crocs yesterday from UK's Biggest Online Shoe Store - Next Day Delivery great service no delivery charge and next day. Am definitely buying another couple of pairs.

xxx

Hiya Jane, well done on the weight loss, really good, am very envious.

thanks caz. It's really put the spark back in it for me.funny how such small things can have such a large influence.

Went to GP WI on Tuesday not expecting any problems, only weighed in at the same at 2 weeks ago, I couldn't believe it, but can you believe that you can retain around 5lbs of fluid, I can now, I couldn't stop piddling yesterday and when I went home I weighed myself and I had gone back to the weight I was last week on my WI at MDs. So relief as I hadn't done anything wrong.

glad the water came off & numbers returned o predicted.
you can lose a lot of impetus if you seem to be being punished despite not having sinned.
I have not managed to lose much on my target with Tiara Maker I will know how much later after my WI with MD, but I am chilled about my loss now, it may be slower but I am still losing and that at the end of the day is what I want.

Well you're on the flatter part of the graph now really aren't you.Not maintainance,but working towards it.
And jolly well done too!!.

Take care all, will catch up with you again shortly.....

PS Bought my first pair of Crocs yesterday. Am definitely buying another couple of pairs.

xxx

OOh I can't wait to get some.Have promised the family I'll get em a pair each for the summer.ideal for messng about on the river.
Can I just ask why do you need 'another couple of pairs.'? I know you're from shropshire but even most salopians have the normal number of legs.
Is there something that you're not telling us?
Or maybe you're getting a pair to match all your new summer outfits!

Hiya,

No I have not developed 2 more pairs of legs He He! They are just so comfy, am going to get a pair for Arch and I would like a bright pair, so my mouth is not the only thing that people learn to appreciate.

Not a good wi last night, three quarters of a pound on, not going to beat myself up, as I know it is only water but it has given me the impetous to get my act together.

I was saying to MD about this, ever since I have finished with the hospital 5th April I have no targets to sink my teeth into, do you understand? and it has been since then that I have been fannying around.

Our village has its summer fete on 14th July and Hannah and I are doing the cake stall, not a problem I love cooking and I know I will enjoy it, they are also having a 60s bash after in the evening and the last time Arch and I went there were some sniggers from certain parties (childish thought I know) but I really want to see these people laugh on the other side of their faces, I would like to wear something 60s style for it, you know a gaily printed knee length shift dress, I will probably make it unless I can find one on ebay and to get away with wearing something like this I really need to have shifted at least 1.5st. So my head is now going down for the final push it is only 8 weeks away and I figure if I keep focused I can shift it by then, so if this is not an incentive I do not know what is.

take care.....

Hiya,

No I have not developed 2 more pairs of legs He He! They are just so comfy, am going to get a pair for Arch and I would like a bright pair, so my mouth is not the only thing that people learn to appreciate.

Good for you.Have told kids I'll get us al a pair for the summer.H not sure..he's a v conservative dresser. No1 child & I have already been discussing which colour to get.Both want bright but ,obviously,not the same.She's 12 & feet marginally larger than mine already.Have we bred a whole genration with flippers?

Not a good wi last night, three quarters of a pound on, not going to beat myself up, as I know it is only water but it has given me the impetous to get my act together.

I was saying to MD about this, ever since I have finished with the hospital 5th April I have no targets to sink my teeth into, do you understand? and it has been since then that I have been fannying around.

Our village has its summer fete on 14th July and Hannah and I are doing the cake stall, not a problem I love cooking and I know I will enjoy it, they are also having a 60s bash after in the evening and the last time Arch and I went there were some sniggers from certain parties (childish thought I know) but I really want to see these people laugh on the other side of their faces, I would like to wear something 60s style for it, you know a gaily printed knee length shift dress, I will probably make it unless I can find one on ebay and to get away with wearing something like this I really need to have shifted at least 1.5st. So my head is now going down for the final push it is only 8 weeks away and I figure if I keep focused I can shift it by then, so if this is not an incentive I do not know what is.

take care.....

Good I agree you can v easily take your eye off the ball when you're over the hump of it.
are you going to subdivide the bit between here & summer fete or doit as one?

Good morning one and all....

Not a bad weekend but also not good but controlled better.

I must go to bed earlier then I will not want to pick later on.

It is stupid I have no problem at all not eating until around 8.00pm then I cannot seem to stop myself, what is with me doing this? I know that it is self destructive and that it is not doing me any favours but I cannot seem to listen to my "Don't do this you will regret it" voice.

So now I am going to try and take it a day at a time I have 54 days until the fete and I am going to mentally cross them off as they go by, and keep trying to listen to my voice and imagining the looks when I saunter in to the evening do.

This is the only time during the whole of this programme that I have wanted to flick the 'V' to anyone, I have not done this for anyone else but myself, family and health.

But the one great side effect of it can be to see the looks on their faces, oh yes that will be good, and I am going to allow myself to be totally childish and nah nah nah nah nah about it. I challenge anyone on here not to have at least one person that they know that they want to metaphorically 'Moon' to.

Take care one and all, and I will see you on here again.....

Heloo Caz.
There's no way you're the only one that gets the' late night nibbles'

I'm prone to it,& if I've had a drink it's much worse.
Icemoose has no eating after 8pm as one of his rigid rules.

At the moment I retire to the laptop if I haven't the energy to do any sewing or paperwork.
Later I'm going to have to learn a wider repertoire of activities without triggering a 'Mmmm I really fancy ....'type response

when do you W/I next?

Well I had a really crappy day yesterday, felt really ill, bad stomach pains and despite the fire in the front room, I was cold but eventually managed to shift it around 8pm.

My next WI is Thursday with MD, have not weighed myself for the purposes of the May challenge so don't know how I stand.

I think that the reason I was poorly yesterday, I succumbed to some toast and the last time I did that I felt crap the next day, so I think that perhaps a kineseologist I saw years ago was right when she said I was intolerant to gluten, and I can tell you I will not want to feel like yesterday again in a hurry, so I was really good yesterday and I am definitely being good for a long time, perhaps this is what was needed to get me back on track!!!

Will sign off now, having to catch up with a load of work from yesterday........

Hope you're feeling better now hun - catch up with you tomorrow :hug99:

Good morning, feeling a lot better today, over the worst of it.

Jane well done on your weight loss, I see from your ticker you have cracked the 70lb mark, that is fantastic and you are truly inspirational, and now only overweight a big EXCELLENT DUDE!!!!!!

Due to my problems in being weak willed at the mo, I am dreading next week on holiday. I know there is not the fridge to raid etc., but am worried non the less.

I will stop on board tomorrow and then I will catch up June 4th the day before I go to see Riverdance, can't wait to see that, have wanted to go since first saw them on Eurovision, I think it may be my celtic roots.

Have my WI tonight with MD, will not speculate on the outcome, we will see.

Take care all will check in later.

Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Carolyn,

I think we're having similar problems because I feel the same way after 8pm. Its worse as I'm up late studying. Take one day at a time I keep telling myself, so you'll get there too.

Good luck with weighin tonight. I have mine as well.

D

evening caz. I do hope the result is good & you post it on here before bed.

tomorrow is start of the hols?
I hope you have a thoroughly pleasant time & you may well find,as long as you don't hang around in too many o
pubs eating crisps & scrachings, that keeping it going is easier than you anticipate.

speak when you return

that's a nice bonus to go away on.

Be Good!!!!!

Well I'm back - not a bad break, weather crap until Friday then it was okay. Very cold Saturday 26th went out and bought a heater and used it every evening and night except the last night (Sat 2nd).

Walked a lot, ate a lot, not sure how much I have put on but not much judging from how things are fitting, will find out on WI on Thursday. Not apologising for eating, won't tell you what I ate, and will not admit under any form of torture!!!!

Am feeling okay really considering I was worried about last week, I will now SS for a couple of weeks.

Will have to go now as I have loads of work to catch up with, but will return tomorrow.........

How lovely to see you back from cold wet camping trip.
I'm told it character building.

The modest bit about how much you've gained " not much judging by how clothes fit" sounds v good. I'm impressed.i know how easy it is to pack in food from packets when out camping ,esp when the weather is poor.

Hi honey, glad you had a good week. Look forwad to seeing you on Thursday, take care, speak soon

xxx

Back