Mamma Caz - snuck back and in gear again.....`

Glad to know that there are people out there who understand.

That is the great thing about this site as there is no blame or wagging fingers as we all have the T shirt.

Well done Girly Girl yesterday, I know what you are going through.

When I first came on here I couldn't understand why people found it so difficult to get back in the swing, but now I have been there - well shall we just say everyone has my full support and sympathy - it is very difficult to get the motivation back and focus.

I am having to be really strict with myself - coz the light nights are finally here, when I put the tea on the table tonight I will go and muck out/or go for a walk to keep my mind off what they are eating.

I am determined to sort it!!!

xxx

Weekend was fab - so much for "i'll only go for the afternoon" - ended up staying till midnight and went to Flares clubbing, which was such good fun, haven't done that for quite a while. All the Miniminers were absolutely lovely, really nice and so enjoyed the afternoon chatting away and meeting some of my friends, you'll have to come to the next one with me, which i think is going to be sometime in the summer hols.

As for the house, well we've got two estate agents coming out this afternoon to value the house - so have been cleaning & tidying like a woman possessed (completely out of character :p ) and then we'll get it on the market asap. The seller of the house we want will accept our offer but won't take it off the market until we have a serious offer on ours, which is fair enough, but when they rung on Friday morning I was really miserable just felt like we weren't going to get the house and someone else is going to come along and snap it up (and it's ours). So I went into town and spent a small fortune in Principals, but as I explained to Kev afterwards, that I no longer have food as my solace so I have to buy clothes instead - what's a girl to do?

So it all depends on what value they put on the house and what the mortgage people say, but hopefully it will then be full steam ahead - I'll keep you posted.

xx

Well I am being really smug today, as I was a good girl yesterday, I did not Pick, Cheat nor succumb in any way shape or form in other words I SS'd yesterday properly and I feel great today.

I have to say that when I cheated last week, the Carb toxic shock was enough to stop me from doing it again, it was horrible, just like having a hang over.

I have to say that I like being good, you get a feeling of superiority, over what goodness knows, probably the little devil sitting on the shoulder going 'A little won't hurt'.

Surprisingly enough I quite enjoy meal planning for the family, and I have started to be a little bit more experimental with dishes for them. I am slowly moving them onto the Hay so that when the time comes for me to maintain, they will be used to it and it won't be a shock.

GP Weigh in tonight, that will be interesting I don't think I have lost anything this week coz I was so naughty last week, we shall see.

Take care one and all.

Hugs

Great! You're finally doing well. I am so glad.

I am now on Day Three Proper of SS. Wowee, eh? Thought I'd never get this far, this time around. The ease you feel at first seems to desert you.

I love 790 but wanted to see if I could speed the loss up a little bit. I know the losses on 790 and SS are similar, but sometimes the little extra 'jar' you give your metabolism pays off.

It has been very very hard this time, and I know that my resolve could desert me at any time.

Good luck! At least we're trying to stick at it, LOL.

Carolyn so nice toread your last post.
Sounds as if you're really back on track ,in the groove or whatever it's called.Another few days & it'll be lke you never left.
How was the weigh in at Docs last night?
If it was good=Well Done.
If it wasn't good then =Bring on a killer loss for next week!

Hi folks thanks for the support.

Luckily enough stayed the same weight wise at the docs last night.

Another smug me today as I was good again yesterday, am trying to take each day at a time. I don't mind SSing at all, I like the discipline but today will be the teller as this is day 3 and I am not quite in Ketosis yet.

Well done Jane on the losses you have done brilliantly, 46lbs in 11 weeks WOW!!!! averaging just over 4lbs a week that is fabulous.

What responses are you getting?

Girly Girl I know where you are coming from I was the same on 790, am naturally impatient, and coz I have been naughty for 4 weeks, (I have continued to lose - but.....) I am having to play catch up, have you got your own diary thread?

I have my next CD weigh in with Madam Dotty Thursday 5th after my visit to the hospital, and I want to be around 181lbs by then so I am really going for it over the next 8/9 days.

Anyway onwards and downwards - hugs to all xxxx

Keep that focus honey, & be as smug as you like - you deserve to be :D

Day 4 now!

I don't have a diary thread because I'm not one of nature's bloggers.

I get impatient too but I weigh once a week and hope for the best.

I'm STILL not in ketosis. Even so I'm getting into the swing of it. At last.

Luckily enough stayed the same weight wise at the docs last night.

Oh good,that 'll help motivate you this week!
Another smug me today as I was good again yesterday, am trying to take each day at a time. I don't mind SSing at all, I like the discipline but today will be the teller as this is day 3 and I am not quite in Ketosis yet.
What do you reckon,another 24 hrs? then you'll be firmly back in harness

Well done Jane on the losses you have done brilliantly, 46lbs in 11 weeks WOW!!!! averaging just over 4lbs a week that is fabulous.

Thankyou.
What responses are you getting?
You mean comments from others? well strangely v few as yet.A couple have said my face has changed-lost a surplus chin,but as it's been cold til recently & i've been concentrating on catching up with 2-3yrs un-pruned plants I think the loss has been largely hidden under gardening clothes.

I have my next CD weigh in with Madam Dotty Thursday 5th after my visit to the hospital, and I want to be around 181lbs by then so I am really going for it over the next 8/9 days.
you've torn it now.MD will be expecting great things next week.

Anyway onwards and downwards - hugs to all xxxx

Keep that focus honey, & be as smug as you like - you deserve to be :D

Does that gofor all us SS-ers or just Mamma-Caz?

I get tummy rumblings too! Big time.

I am almost through another day of SS-ing. Five days, now, when I honestly thought it was beyond me.

I am pleased!

But it hasn't been easy to get here. I will go on doing my best to stick to three packs a day, but I won't beat myself up if I should suddenly weaken; I'll try to get around it by using the old extra pack dodge.

Hope everyone got/gets through tonight without problems.

Onto another smug day 4, was good again yesterday, one day behind you girly girl. At least we can help one another.

Very tired today, but that could have something to do with a 4.00am rise yesterday morning as hubby had to go to market twice yesterday, couldn't get back to sleep and I was running on a flat.

Still weary now, and feeling very 'can't be arsed'.

Jane I see that you are doing what my mum would call hiding it well, and you have made me feel very guilty about my front garden, it is in dire need of clearing up, hay and straw off the yard has collected around some of the shrubs and where does all the litter come from??? Thats my job for this weekend and I will try and plan my tubs etc.,.

Take care hugs to all.
xxx

Had a truly great day yesterday until my very late bedtime; I was absolutely starving so I had an extra meal - A BAR. Naughty, naughty me.

Since I'm not yet in fully-established ketosis I'll probably have gained a pound or three overnight LOL.

Anyway, back on track today. I don't think of an extra pack or bar as 'cheating' since the total calories/carbs for the day are still very low.

Stick at it, everyone!

Had a truly great day yesterday until my very late bedtime; I was absolutely starving so I had an extra meal - A BAR. Naughty, naughty me.

Since I'm not yet in fully-established ketosis I'll probably have gained a pound or three overnight LOL.

Anyway, back on track today. I don't think of an extra pack or bar as 'cheating' since the total calories/carbs for the day are still very low.

Stick at it, everyone!

Hey Girlygirl

The bar won't make you gain weight, the worst that will happen is that it'll slow you down getting into ketosis or knock you out if you're in (but it won't def. do this) which will mean you'll feel hungry and maybe not at your best, but overall your calories would still be only around the 600 mark, so you'll still lose, just a teeny bit less than if you'd only had the 3 Cd packs.

And it's certainly better to have an extra pack than a bag of crisps or some other such naughty.

Keep up the good work
x

Into Day 5 now and still smug, but blasted cold, still the ocassional hunger zap but I keep drinking the water like its gone out of fashion.

It will be interesting when I go to see MD next week, can't wait to find out how being totally commited (to SSing that is) (I am already nuts) will show on the scales.

I am hoping that I will be to target at the lastest early June, but as near as damn it will be good.

Short post today, but still on target.

Hugs to one and all!
x

Well done Caz, keep that focus & stick to your SSing like a good 'un. Hopefully we can have a celebratory woo-hoo & jig around the dining room next Thursday :D

Ooh, meant to say Skye loves the liver cake, but you didn't warn me not to stand down-wind of her in the half-hour or so afterwards :eek: :p

Speak soon

xxx

Congrats on sticking to it! I'm on day 4 now and I know what you mean about being cold! I can hardly feel my fingers! lol.

Good luck with you weigh in and please keep me posted!

Can't wait to hear how your getting on :)

xxxx

Back