Man advice!!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
ok, Met someone 2 weeks ago i had a massive crush on from school. Bearng in mind i haven't seen this guy for 13yrs!!!:eek:
First time i saw him at my door , i felt 13 again!!!!! but, playrd it really cool and did the old chit chat crap!...then saw him again a few days later ...again i was very cool non commital etc....but did have a little cuddle and kiss before he went...........TO SCOTLAND ...FOR A WEEK...thought i may have had txt by now but no...just the one on friday even saying night!!!!
Decided i really like him and think hes now doing the whole hard to get not bothered thing...how dare he thats my thing!!! So bascially ....do i email / txt and arrange a proper 1st date ...out and not just coming by to say hi or do i leave it and see what happens?
Answers on a postcard please x

dont bother with him he will come running if he wants you xx

Really? should i not give him a hint i like him ?

you all ready have by playing tonsil hockey, go runnung to him and he will abuse is position and **** on ya probably unless hes too embarrassed to call ya. Maybe hes in hospital with a rash???

well put it this way if i had left my now husband to sort our first date out i would probably be a fully fledged nun by now thats all i can say and anyway if ya want him go and get him you know how slack blokes are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you all ready have by playing tonsil hockey, go runnung to him and he will abuse is position and **** on ya probably unless hes too embarrassed to call ya. Maybe hes in hospital with a rash???
LMAO wasnt tonsil tennis hun...just a taster .... RASH FROM THE NUN lol like i said ... i have been on this TOTAL MAN REPLACMENT DIET for about a yr now .... no rash from me hun.....lol

Last edited:
plenty more out there hun ya looking good, you are sounding desperate for a bit, which can be dangerous, xx

plenty more out there hun ya looking good, you are sounding desperate for a bit, which can be dangerous, xx
Not desperate for sex hun....just kinda fed up of being single!!!!

Dont mince ya words garry tell it to her stright wont ya bleedin hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell... Drop him a text! a day or so after you know he's back from Scotland, You never know he might call. I think that at our age they should still be chasing us!

Bren
X

straight talking me , she asked for man advice im a man and giving advice no humpy for a bit makes people vulnerable including me, thats why I shy away from all your PM'S you send me lol xx

you wish hun

txt him you have nothin to lose (except more weight !!!!!!!!!!ha ha)just ask him how scotland went ?

I never wish for anything babe I just go and get it :p x

ok, Met someone 2 weeks ago i had a massive crush on from school. Bearng in mind i haven't seen this guy for 13yrs!!!:eek:
First time i saw him at my door , i felt 13 again!!!!! but, playrd it really cool and did the old chit chat crap!...then saw him again a few days later ...again i was very cool non commital etc....but did have a little cuddle and kiss before he went...........TO SCOTLAND ...FOR A WEEK...thought i may have had txt by now but no...just the one on friday even saying night!!!!
Decided i really like him and think hes now doing the whole hard to get not bothered thing...how dare he thats my thing!!! So bascially ....do i email / txt and arrange a proper 1st date ...out and not just coming by to say hi or do i leave it and see what happens?
Answers on a postcard please x

IMHO this all depends on how you left it - was it clear what the communications would be in future, do you know why he went to Scotland (work, hol etc) In my past experience of men tend not to play games and just let things happen , women however think about everything and re play conversations or meetings in their head until you can't really remember what the truth is !! If he is away with they boys he'll be getting p**sed and if working away he'll be getting p**sed and may not get in contact till he's back.

If it's doing you head in, I would txt - what have you got to lose, you haven't actually started seeing him again so you can easily move on if he just disappears off the radar again. Only you know how you would deal with his response (or not as the case may be)

Good luck - keep us posted - relationships can be so bloody hard:psiholog: x

think i will leave it after that man advice...don't wanna sound desperate.... :)

shy away u garry never never never !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

their is no man in Scotland shes just trying to make me jealous xx

IMHO this all depends on how you left it - was it clear what the communications would be in future, do you know why he went to Scotland (work, hol etc) In my past experience of men tend not to play games and just let things happen , women however think about everything and re play conversations or meetings in their head until you can't really remember what the truth is !! If he is away with they boys he'll be getting p**sed and if working away he'll be getting p**sed and may not get in contact till he's back.

If it's doing you head in, I would txt - what have you got to lose, you haven't actually started seeing him again so you can easily move on if he just disappears off the radar again. Only you know how you would deal with his response (or not as the case may be)

Good luck - keep us posted - relationships can be so bloody hard:psiholog: x
Yeah, i think you are right hun.... i have kinda been sitting here thinking about stuff ...could have got all mushed up ///esp with LT head and i am prob just being impatient!!!

Back