Man advice!!!

God I was out of Internet contact and missed the whole "how best to get a man" debate damn.

Fist Nic, I also love your pictures so put them back up straight away! (at this rate even if the man doesn't work out there are plenty of lesbian opportuinites available to you on Minimins!!)

But seriously, I hope all men are not like Garry! Of course you should send him a text. Hope he has enough sense to reply!

I am tempted to also place a question reagrding love affairs but am afraid Garry will say I'm desperate as well (admittedly I am!)

Good Luck

Clare x

Get ya piccies back up nutter or I will make your head wobble xxx

Tut pretty pics up Nicola!!! And bloody texy him! If he doesnt bloody like it then his loss i say hun xx

LMAO ...just got back in from work!!!! I will sort the photos out but i am not txting yet! My instinct is to txt but i normally get it wrong....so i am going to follow Lil's advice xxxx Saturday 1 txt and thats it! as they say 'balls will be in his court'

If he does not reply its his loss hun xx

I agree x

Exactly!!!! plenty more 'VICTIMS'errrrr i mean men out there lol

Maybe not that you like so much though hun! But if he is worth it he wil call!xx

I know hun...just trying to be ARD lol i really wanna txt him but am witholding xx

Yeah - go fishing nic!! xx

Well i would personally, lifes too sort xx

Now if i could get drunk ...lol there would be no question ....Had a 5HIT day at work, grrrr some people!!!.... so i will calm down and think about it xx

Hey Nic,

I am a single girl also! The way I am looking at this is that my number one focus now is to get to my goal weight, and then I will think about men.

When you get to your target weight you will have so much more confidence and the law of attraction will bring more men into your life for sure.

I reckon it would be difficult to start a relationship with a man doing LT... it is a very unsocial diet! lol Easier to start a relationship when you get to maintenance...

Also if you start something now and it doesnt work out you might find LT too difficult to cope with as you might get emotional and want to comfort eat!!!!!

Focus on the type of man you want in your life when you have achieve your ideal weight and i am sure it will be fine! (Well thats my plan anyway and I am sticking to it! lol)

You seem like such a lovely girl - i am sure you will find someone very soon....

xox

Now if i could get drunk ...lol there would be no question ....Had a 5HIT day at work, grrrr some people!!!.... so i will calm down and think about it xx
Me too hun! Must be something in the air. xx

glad you put the pics back hun xx

Crap aint it ...nearly knocked her out and walked out today .....Grass wasnt greener in my new job!!! Just looking for my next venture now

Lovely girl?? Nic? lol she is really xx

LOL I have been biting my tongue for two days now at work and its getting really sore xx

TJ .... i am lovely until you pee me off and then ..........HIDE!!!!!!
Daisy... i don't do biting my tongue!! I say exactly what i think when i think it xxx
TFB - That was my original plan..but i also believe in fate and this just happened so i went along with it .....will NEVER comfort eat again!!!!

Back