Man Boobs (Moobs)

Big H

Silver Member
How do I get rid of em :D

Even when I reached Goal last year and did lots of pectorial exercise I couldn't shift them :(

Is lipo an option?

Cheers

I'm no expert but if the area is made up of the same type of breast tissue as females then once sagging occurs, there's little that can be done to make them firm. Biulding up the underlying pecs can fill the area out. You say you did 'lots' of pec exercises ... how much (and for how long) is 'lots'? It takes a pretty long time to build an appreciable amount of muscle.

I suppose Lipo could be an option although i don't know a lot about it (maybe there's someone more knowledgeable than me who can advise you).

Don't know about lipo - but you could have a breast reduction although I hear it is pretty painful as usually nipples have to be re-positioned.

Hope there is an easier way for you.

Cheers Guys - I think I'll have to keep them, don't fancy having me nipples lobbed off - lol xx

Hi, I have seen men have lipo on plastic surgery shows with good effect. Also seen men have pec implants because they were so flat chested too!:eek:

I lose weight from everywhere except off me moobs ;) I would have to lose another 5 stone to shift them - bloody things lol

I lose weight from everywhere except off me moobs ;) I would have to lose another 5 stone to shift them - bloody things lol

Same thing with my belly H - when I lose weight, I end up skinny at both ends with an inflated beach ball in the middle! Drat!!

A lot of guys get boobs from booze so maybe cutting out/down booze may help?

Also wondering whether it could be a hormonal issue? It may be that your GP could provide some sort of hormone treatment that will reduce their size.

Cheers Mike .... and cheers everybody for your advice

H

Back