Man Talk

Hi Chaps,

New user, 1st post.

Started LL on 2/1/09 so approaching end of day 5. 1st proper meeting is on Wednesday.

Looks like we're seriously outnumbered!

Welcome to MM's Sean! Good going finding this place, it'll help you so much :)

Sean(JSF) said:
Looks like we're seriously outnumbered!

Yup, and it's blooming marvellous, I mean c'mon, all these lovely ladies to play with instead of doing stuff while at work, who wouldn't want to be be here!?! ;) :D

all these lovely ladies to play with instead of doing stuff while at work, who wouldn't want to be be here!?! ;) :D

Yes, it can be addicted. I have just managed to cram an hours worth of work into 36 minutes. I am quite impressed with myself!

B x

Welcome new blokes. The girls here are all lovely and you'll find their support very handy in the months to come.

Good luck fellas!

Welcome Sean!

Don't worry about us girls... we don't all bite...

:eek: :bolt:

:D Hi james, as you can see there are more Ladies than gents on this site, but they are all here to give advice and support, Good luck with your diet :D

Hi Guys and Gals

What fantastic support - thank you all
Had my 1st weigh in last night and started plan today
Quite surprised as ahke for breakfast and soup for lunch were ok
Got 5 stone to lose so here goes
Could someone tell me do you have to have a min number of posts to be able to look at others photo galleries as always says I dont have permission

Cheers

James

yes, 50 I think.

There shoul dbe a forum for blokes to post ' ' 50 times as we'll never get near that number otherwise!

To create signature pic, go to your profile at top of page & select edit, then signature.

You need the URL of a picture to add as a link, just copy & paste into dialogue box.

Started LL last Friday 2/1/09 and 1st meeting & weigh-in tonight. Looking forward to it as I know I've lost weight as I already feel much better.

Back