Man Talk

DeckingJim

Hi all
I'm James from Leeds and a starting LL on Tuesay so wondered if ay other guys starting this week
Forum loks great for tips and advise Cheers James:8855::8855::8855:

Hey I'm not a jan starter and I'm a woman so not exactly who you wanted to hear from lol but just wanted to say good luck, this forum is so supportive it's kept me going for 9 weeks now couldn't be without it :)

Enjoy your journey!

Emma xXx

hi there james
i'm not a bloke, but i do start on tuesday too - so thought i'd say hi and welcome
daisy x

Welcome!! I start on Tuesday too - or at least I have my first meeting Tues and so probably start Wednesday! It cant come too soon.
Do you have much to lose? Have u done LL b4?
I didnt know hardly anything about the diet until I joined this forum site - its been brilliant. Support and info all the way!!
J

Not a new starter either, and also a woman, but welcome.

You'll be in great company on here though, as their are some brilliant, positive and helpful blokes who regularly post, and I'm sure they'll be by later to say hi!

Good luck and congratulations on finding the thing that's guaranteed to change your life! ;-)

Well, according to someone on here I have balls, so does that count? Hehe.

Not sure if there are any men starting in Jan- maybe put a post on the January Starters thread and see if any bite...

Failing that we've got a few 'active' guys on here (there may be more) - Pete, SerenityValley and Guy... all of whom are great fun and will know exactly what you are going through...

Good luck with Lighter Life! x

Not a new starter in January but im a guy and started 8 weeks ago now. So feel free to ask me any questions :) good luck with the diet you will be slimmer before you know it!!

No, and I'm not a guy either - LOL that's one change I'm not making this year!

Can we add you to our Jan Starters list? Please?

Yes i'm off to my first session tonight! Not too sure what to expect apart from coming home with lots of food packs.So as of tomorrow AM i will be getting smaller with any luck!!!!!!!!!!

you will indeed carl and it will be dramatic after the first week, i lost 10 lbs and i was 16.11 stones. so you could loose more or about the same.. good luck!

oops - meant to say good luck James! I am sure you will do great!

Don;t let the women scare you off - you are far outnumbered by women! ( a dream for some, an utter nightmare for others!! :giggle:), but there are a few good guys here to keep you company too. :D

Welcome to MMs!!

oops - meant to say good luck James! I am sure you will do great!

Don;t let the women scare you off - you are far outnumbered by women! ( a dream for some, an utter nightmare for others!! :giggle:), but there are a few good guys here to keep you company too. :D

Welcome to MMs!!

Yes, yes its true I constantly have this dream :rolleyes:

Welcome James and Carl, good luck with LL!

BL, ooh the idea of being surrounded by all you women.... I can't wait until the LL meetup!
hehehehe :p

I didn't even know there was a Bloke's thread! :eek::cool:
Oh well. I like to mingle with the ladies anyway :D

Good luck James, good luck Carl - looking forward to seeing your progress so keep posting.

And Huseyin - glad to see you on here, and haven't you done well!

S.x

Back