Mandy - 93lbs to go!

Day 5 3/4/11

Todays food diary:

12.30pm: choc shake

6pm: cod in butter sauce, mixed veg, corn on cob

Saving my last shake for a bit later as not hungry, so will have before bed, prob about 10pm.

So pleased with myself not eating crap just cos its mothers day! my mum takes the wee boy to buy my pressie and as shes dieting too she kindly stayed away from chocs and got me a top and a flower basket. Baked cakes with Sonny and the little boy next door but havent went near them! :D

A big thankyou to mum and a well done to you - hope you're both polishing your halos

xx

Decision time

So im running low on Exante packs and since ive adapted the diet to suit my lifestyle im wondering if its maybe worth switching to another meal replacement shake. Think im going to go with superdrugs own brand. Works out id spend about £8 a week, and it fits with what im doing, 2 shakes fruit and a meal. Cals approx 225 per shake so not a huge difference. Im notusing exante the way its meant to be used so cant justify spending £100 a month when i can do the same for less £35. Will still keep my diary here if no one has any objections, as any friend ive met thru this journey have been on here, and i still look up to you guys for inspiration even if my choice of direction has slightly changed! :) x

I think the switch makes perfect sense! But to me, you will always be an "exante girl" at heart, so yep you should deff stay here missy!!

You sound so happy, focused and content with how things are going, I really admire you! Hugs xxx

Aw thanks huni that means so much! Feel the same about all u ladies!! I'm really happy just now, I've found the happy medium I needed and it seems to be working! Xxx

Day 6 4/4/11

Todays food diary:

1pm: choc shake

7pm: Chicken stir fry, 3 roast potatoes

Saving last shake til 9ish to have when watching One born every minute!

Weigh day tomorrow. Aiming for 2-3lbs a week so fingers crossed x

Day 7 5/4/11

Todays food diary:

12pm: strawberry shake

6pm: lean pork steak with minted green veg

Will save my last shake for after weigh in. Get weighed about 7ish so will update soon. Aiming for 2-3lbs xx

Slightly dissapointed to lose 1.5lbs this week. But i had my TOTM as well as doing this diet my own way so i should be happy! If i can do this every week it might take me a bit longer than some of you here but i will get there :)

Good news is i dropped stone brackets, im now in the 18s yipee....heres to the 17s next!! xx

Well ive not posted my food diary as have had a hectic few days......but have been a bit naughty too. oops. Im startin TS tomorrow (with the intention of having as many WS days as i feel necessary....i wont completely torture myself to the point of giving up).....not having a weigh in this tuesday cos i have plans (but im not sure the result would be good anyway so maybe a good idea!) xx

Good luck Babystar- you've done it before and can certainly do it again. Keep strong honey xx

You are joking right??? I just want Pimms but luckily have tonsillitis so can't swallow easily or taste anything so it would be wasted on me anyway!!! At least BBQ meat can't be that bad?????

Nah im serious lol. I drink tons of water when its like this, i dont crave bad stuff as much. BBQs i dont mind, chicken skewers with veg, cant go wrong lol (and i dont like burgers etc so im a happy bunny lol)

x

Good for you chick. I wish I did love the summer too....sadly think I have that seasonal affective disorder but in reverse lol as I'm so much happier when it's cold and raining as in winter!! You enjoy the sunshine chick xxx

Back to TS for me tomorrow. Argh, ive made some horrendous food choices even tho im not even hungry! Until i can retrain my brain and stop being so damn greedy i need to eliminate food. Its evil lol

Last edited:
Off to get weighed and check the damage (i feel heavier and i must have put on....i deserve to!)

Last edited:
Back