Mandy - 93lbs to go!

Hi babystar. Hope you have a good day:)

Well I have came clean. I was doing skimming world before I restarted exante and still used the class to get weighed. Have now told people I'm back on exante so will be weighif at home. Decided to go back to a Monday morning so got weighed today and in half a week I've lost the 4lbs I'd gained putting me back to 18st 13.5lbs I'm so glad to be back in the 18s. Few weeks and it'll be the 17s!!! Hope u all have a fab day xx

That's a great start Mandy :)

We will be slim for summer eh? :)

Have a great day dolly xxx

Good luck for your WI later and I hope you managed to get some sleep. You are doing amazing so don't knock yourself. You'll be looking even more fabulous by summer too xx

Thanks Hun I weighed yesterday. Lost the 4lb I'd gained so happy with that. Will always be weighing on a Monday now! How r u doing today? Xx

Sorry- got myself all confused! Great loss honey- you must be well chuffed! I WI on Monday's too so we can spur each other along! And we're similar weights so that always helps too! We can do this babe. I'm feeling good today- got a friend coming for lunch so that should be a challenge but determined not to stray- I'm such a stubborn cow at times heheh! Big hugs xx

babystar31 said:
Thanks Hun I weighed yesterday. Lost the 4lb I'd gained so happy with that. Will always be weighing on a Monday now! How r u doing today? Xx

Well done that's great! I've got loads to get off that I stupidly regained (about 6lbs :( ) so you've inspired me :) have a fab day x

ladygaga said:
Sorry- got myself all confused! Great loss honey- you must be well chuffed! I WI on Monday's too so we can spur each other along! And we're similar weights so that always helps too! We can do this babe. I'm feeling good today- got a friend coming for lunch so that should be a challenge but determined not to stray- I'm such a stubborn cow at times heheh! Big hugs xx

Yeah hun could do wi a weigh in buddy lol! Just keep focused today and you'll be fine! Being a stubborn cow works in our advantage sometimes hehe xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

CrystalG said:
Well done that's great! I've got loads to get off that I stupidly regained (about 6lbs :( ) so you've inspired me :) have a fab day x

Thanks huni you'll get those six pounds off in a few days no probs! Why do we insist on sabotaging ourselves at times eh haha! Good luck babe u can do it xx

Thanks Rachel! I don't know why we do it to ourselves, I guess it's took us a long time and a lot of bad eating to get here in the first place. Old habits are so hard to kick. My friends mum us dieting just now too and she said that losing weight for her was harder than stopping smoking. I'd never have believed it until now, and knowing how hard it really is to stay focused! Xx

Thanks Joanne! You'll smash it hun no probs! Couple days TS and it's done. Good luck!! Xx

Well tonight been an emotional one lol. Spent the day cutting the grass in front and back garden, done loads of ironing and I'll be honest at tea time the last thing I wanted to do was sit down to a shake. I made the wee boys dinner, making sure it was something I didn't like lol. Half an hour passed and I found myself dialling the Chinese takeaway number. Soon as they answered I hung up. Done this once more, convincing myself it would be fine but hung up again. Picked up my magazine for a bit of distraction and as if by fate it fell open on a story of a woman losing 8 stone in 7 months on the Cambridge diet. Her start weight was almost same as mine etc and it just clicked. Why am I trying to sabotage myself every time! I deserve to succeed at this. So I had my shake and enjoyed it. It's madness, I almost slipped up again and that's how easy it is for me. Ketosis etc makes no difference, I need to stop these bad ugly habits! It sounds such a long time thinking I need to be TS for seven maybe eight months to get to goal! So...I'm now thinking of it as a countdown. I want to be at goal or within a stone from goal by my weigh in on the 28th if November, which is 32 weeks to go! Surely if I can do one week I can do 32? Xx

Well considering my near wobble last night today's a good day! Woke up with a positive attitude and I'm determined I will get to the finish line yay. On a plus note sonny starts nursery tomorrow so going to use my free mornings wisely and get to the gym and go swimming more xx

Been up since 5am. My body is annoying me refusing to sleep. I either can't get to sleep at night or I manage a few hours then I'm wide awake. Started when I started TS. Coincidence maybe? Xxx

Snap! Every time im in ketosis I get like this. It drives me nuts!
Last night I must've been asleep for 10pm then I was wide-awake at 1:30am think I was awake till about 3am then woke at 5.20am!!!!!! Ffs!
Ive also started clenching my teeth??? So waking up with headaches ;(

Ok moan over :)

Glad I'm not the only one tho :) xxx

I was starting to think something was wrong wi me lol. Went to bed at half eleven, fell asleep eventually prob about an hour later, was up at two for about ten mins then up at five. Admitted defeat at half six and just for up. Hate it!! Xx

Back