Mandy - 93lbs to go!

Ok so i was right, have somehow put 4lbs on (bad bad me! someone kick my ass please!). Starting tomorrow at 19st 3.5lbs. Aiming to lose 9lbs by my weigh in on Monday to put me with less than 100lbs to lose! x

Hey Babystar

You'll be fine! No tweeking this time :)
A week of TS shpould give you a good loss and a mental boost :)
I'm with you miss my food much more when it is gloomy, cold and dark outside :)
Welcome back to Exante and good luck, we both know you can do it :D
I'll be keeping an eye on you ;)

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Hey baby star

Welcome back .. Wishing you all the best.. Its my 2nd day restart we all have times where we have a few hiccups as long as we get right back into it :D

You can do this

Hugs x

I'm with you Mandy, no tweaking for me this time either. The less we tweak the faster we'll be slimmer :)
I'm starting again 2moro, really can't wait for my bloated stomach to go :)
Bring on the milkshakes xx

Good luck babaystar...you can do it and that 9lbs will be off this week Im sure! 100%, plenty of water, tea/coffee and it will give you the boost you need! Have a good day:)

thanks everyone. its just so hard sometimes, but its not a case of wanting to do it anymore, i need to. Im sick of feeling crap about myself. Today is day 2 TS, got the headache and feel really sluggish....but just got to keep drinking. got a busy day so hopefully keep my mind of food! x

thanks everyone. its just so hard sometimes, but its not a case of wanting to do it anymore, i need to. Im sick of feeling crap about myself. Today is day 2 TS, got the headache and feel really sluggish....but just got to keep drinking. got a busy day so hopefully keep my mind of food! x

Well done on the no tweaking :) Good luck for this evening x

Hi Babystar,

I've been playing around with Dukan and not really getting anywhere.

I have a week off coming up and a birthday so I'm not sure if i should start now or leave it until after.

What do you think ? We could support each other? :)

Hiya! Yeah that would be fab....a bit support goes a long way :D

When are you having a week off? Depends on how u feel. If you can start now then go for it...as long as you think u could get right back on it after your break! theres no rules huni, go with whatever you think!! xxx

Hi babystar! Have a really good day and hope your headache is better. You WILL do this!!!!:)

Well done for getting back on - you'll be at goal before you know it

xxx

So hungry today! Argh! Went to bed thinking about food and woke up still thinking about food. Off to have my first shake then keep busy. Could be doing with cutting the grass and doing ironing etc so will be gettin it all done to stop my mind going into overdrive lol

Weigh in on tuesday night altho have had a peek. Ive lost the 4lbs id gained so now hoping for another 4 xx

Distraction , distraction, distraction

You can do it, Hun

xxx

Cmon Mandy, you kin the drill hen ;) water water distraction water water ;)
Ave been busy in the girdin aw day. Am nackered noo lol

Xx

Its actually been quite an easy day, had only one shake so far and tons of iced water....but i did have a tiny slip upand have a Mr Freeze ice pole (googled it after i had it and theres about 20 calories in one lol). Walked to the shop with Sonny and it was so hot and it was so inviting so i had it lol. Dont suppose itll harm me at all and it was bloody good!

Off to have my second shake and gonna save my last one til much later on!

Clair im knackered too, done loads of ironing and playing out in the garden with Sonny! LOVE the nice weather x

Can't sleep :-( went to bed hours ago, watched Harry potter. Tried and failed to get to sleep. Finished reading the book ive been reading, had a nose on facebook...it's now 2am and I'm wide awake grr! I'm usually so tired when doing exante but last 2 nights I just can't switch off! Crabbitness tomorrow probably! Lol

Back