Mandy - 93lbs to go!

Well today's been good. Weighed my mum and auntie and they're all set to go tomorrow, they're doing the superdrug shakes with a meal and fruit. Anyway they decided one last treat today before they go weighed so I sat thru then eating fish and chips an had a diet coke. Treated myself to a shaker cup so looking forward to trying it out later lol. Also applied for a job today so hoping I'm successful with that cos since my last works contract ended I can't find a thing!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good work! Fish and chips are the worst always smells great even if it doesn't taste great :) well done on resisting :)

Go Mandy ;) xx

Well done on resisting the fish and chips Mandy. And good luck with the job. I got another rejection letter yesterday. :(

Aw it's a nightmare eh! I'm so annoyed too cos applied for a job which I've had years experience in, didn't even get an interview. The girl who got the job hasn't worked in years and has no experience. Makes me wonder what people r looking for. Don't get me wrong im happy for her but cmon eh lol.

Today's a mixed day. Got my dad coming for dinner and the smell of sausage casserole coming from the oven has gor my greedy side craving food, I don't even really like sausages damn it lol. Had a choc shake for brekkie and a vanilla about half an hour ago. I'm half tempted to have a ws day so I can plan something sensible and not give in to the fat filled casserole lol. X

Today's a mixed day. Got my dad coming for dinner and the smell of sausage casserole coming from the oven has gor my greedy side craving food, I don't even really like sausages damn it lol. Had a choc shake for brekkie and a vanilla about half an hour ago. I'm half tempted to have a ws day so I can plan something sensible and not give in to the fat filled casserole lol. X

Oh gosh I am! Mmmmmm.... sausages ...
*dribble*

*SLAP*

Sorry! Noooo step away from the sausages! Yeah maybe a WS day would be a good idea, much better than falling right off the wagon :)

Haha sorry hun me and my damned sausages! Decided on a ws day. Had a meal in the freezer, chicken with pepper sauce and little potato slices. It has 355 calories, have made it upto about 400 with a bit veg. I've only had 2shakes today so far. Will have my third one for supper if I have room for it lol. As anyone who knows me will know i don't place too much importance on ketosis so if I'm knocked out so be it x

Nope personally I don't struggle with hunger. I struggle regardless lol. My greeds in my head and even in ketosis I can convince myself im hungry and come off plan. And being out of ketosis has it's benefits for me, I can have my beloved diet coke and if I have a day where I'm majorly struggling with cravings I can have a bit sugarfre jelly etc without it affecting my weightloss cos it's practically calorie free. For most people ketosis is a life saver, for me it doesn't make the slightest bit difference x

Aw god I have a sickness bug. This is awful! Had a shake yest morning then spent the rest of the day being sick. Couldn't face my other two shakes. Wish I felt better already x

Thanks. Feel human again today yippee! Had a bad bad night last night eek. Was sick all day Friday and yesterday I just felt yuck and couldn't face my shakes. Had one shake on Friday morning then nothing. Last night i felt a bit better and was hungry but the thought if having a shake was the last thing I wanted so I somehow convinced myself to order chicken pakora and salad. And I'd love to say today is a new day but I'm going out for lunch with my dad. Will stick to healthy tho and make it a ws day! X

Argh I'm so annoyed! Good news is I stayed TS today. Annoyed cos yet again the wee boys sitting waiting on his grandad arriving, I get a text at twelve to say he won't be long and surprise surprise he didnt show up and isn't answering his texts or phone. I shouldn't be surprised cos it's not the first time. Even less surprised cos he wasn't in my life at all til about 2 years ago so if he can't be a dad why am I surprised he's now letting sonny down. He done the same last week and I spent the whole day worried cos he usually has an excuse but never just doesn't show up, and it was a whole day wasted worrying cos he had a crap excuse. I'm not worried today, I'm furious and I swear he better have a good excuse or im thru with the whole thing!!

Rant over :-(

So sorry you had a bad day honey- being let down like that is just so unfair and especially so on the boys too. Take care and keep strong. Well done too for keeping to plan throughout all of this xx

Thanks you two :) I'm proud of myself for staying TS cos right now I feel like a blow out lol. I won't tho!

As for him apologising well it's unlikely just got a text saying "sorry have no excuse other than that I went back to bed and slept all day and I'm not answering the phone to get an earful cos I'm not feelin well". I'm absolutely raging!! Going to bed now before I end up raiding the fridge. Night all xx

Back