Mandy - 93lbs to go!

Aw Mandy them Easter eggs must be driving you bloody mad! Good idea about melting them. I think when you say I can't have anything that makes you want it just to prove you can have it, silly really lol

How longs your mum away for?
And your gran will see you at goal :) from heaven xx

I know it's mad cos I normally wouldn't thank u for chocolate, argh!! My mums only away for a week which makes me sound so pathetic haha! But seeing her lose her mum and almost turn into a grieving child for a while made me so thankful i have her! She deserves a holiday tho so gonna stop being a baby about it lol. And yep hun my gran defo will. She never missed a trick, sure that won't change now lol. Wherever she is she's still got her eye on us hehe xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the loss - faboo!!

Don't know how you managed to get through easter with all those eggs :eek:

xx

Thanks lovey! I technically didnt lol on Sunday I had half an Easter egg and a roast dinner, then decided to be good before the bad side took over and scoffed the other half of the egg! Back on TS today and not giving in to any more chocolately temptation ha xx

Thanks lovey! I technically didnt lol on Sunday I had half an Easter egg and a roast dinner, then decided to be good before the bad side took over and scoffed the other half of the egg! Back on TS today and not giving in to any more chocolately temptation ha xx

Ah but - there was more than one egg so technically some resisting did occur ;) So well done for that!! :D

xx

babystar31 said:
My mums only away for a week which makes me sound so pathetic haha! But seeing her lose her mum and almost turn into a grieving child for a while made me so thankful i have her!

I know exactly what you mean I am EXACTLY the same with my mum :)

Well done on staying TS :)

How ya doing Mandy? xxx

Hey sorry guys not had the Internet so couldn't update. Weighed today and had a sts for some bizarre reason. It's my totm and with the heat I'm mega bloated so guess it could be that. Changed weigh in day to Wednesday as myself my mum and auntie will all be weighing together so won't be weighing til next wed! Hope ur all doing good! Xxx

I can totally relate on the Easter egg front Mandy. DS did exactly the same and ate all the sweets and left all the eggs sitting in the fridge. Every time I opened the fridge another bit of choc found its way into my mouth lol.

Im doing good today thanks. Still a bit gutted by my sts because I've been a hundred percent but I won't let it put me down, hopefully a good loss this week!

Aww Joanne sonny done the same. I ended up melting them all down and making him chocolate and raisin cornflakes cakes which he ate and I didn't look near phew!

Feeling a bit yuk today. Sonny had a sickness bug yesterday tho so prob catching that, fingers crossed I'm not! X

I hope so hun i need to see a nice loss this week. Moreso as I was invited out this sat and for diet sake in going to stay in. I don't want to knock myself back a week for the sake of one night out. If I can resist and stay in when I get weighed next wed it will be nice for it to have paid off!! How u doing hun? As I only have the Internet on my phone at the min I've not been able to find time to search everyones diaries, I'm not being rude honest lol xx

babystar31 said:
I hope so hun i need to see a nice loss this week. Moreso as I was invited out this sat and for diet sake in going to stay in. I don't want to knock myself back a week for the sake of one night out. If I can resist and stay in when I get weighed next wed it will be nice for it to have paid off!! How u doing hun? As I only have the Internet on my phone at the min I've not been able to find time to search everyones diaries, I'm not being rude honest lol xx

Lol no I don't think you are rude honest hun
Well... Wasted most of April had 8 days off and because of this lost only 1lb all month opps!! Still trying though :)
Oooo no Internet? Ouch how are you managing?
:)

Hey least u still had a loss of sorts so get that butt in gear ad let's make may a good month for us both!

I'm not managing lol! Cancelled sky as was sick of the rubbish Internet. Regret it now haha. Getting talk talk in on thurs but will be a few weeks after my new phone lines in that Internet will be back on so relying on wifi on the iPhone til then! Pretty rubbish but should be on here to update every few days xx

babystar31 said:
Hey least u still had a loss of sorts so get that butt in gear ad let's make may a good month for us both!

I'm not managing lol! Cancelled sky as was sick of the rubbish Internet. Regret it now haha. Getting talk talk in on thurs but will be a few weeks after my new phone lines in that Internet will be back on so relying on wifi on the iPhone til then! Pretty rubbish but should be on here to update every few days xx

Lol of sorts, yes the cr*p sort lol

Oh yeah sky Internet is dire

Yeah I do mostly use my iPhone the app for this isn't too bad :)

Well you will have lots of reading when you finally get it lol

Well done on turning down a night out. I don't do that anymore which could explain my crap losses lol.

Back