Mandy - Day 1 ...Hunger

babystar31

Gold Member
This has been an up and down journey for me....with more downs than ups (not weight wise unfortunately lol). Timing is the key...or is it? Until now ive had a few rough times on my hands....and one still ongoing, and ive always gave in and thought "start again when things at home are right". But, in the grand sceme of things, what i eat or do not eat doesnt affect these things at all....so why wait. My grans ill just now so constand trips to the hospital and sleepless nights put me off track. Things havent changed but im ready to give it another go. Weve all been here millions od times with diets....and we all have to find our "right time!"....hopefully this is mine!

So im back....again!

Day 1 is going well, no hitches so far. Strawberry shake for breakfast was nice. Drinking plenty which is always good! xx

good luck! Sorry to hear about your nan. let's hope we can both get through this first week.

Thanks all! Oh yeah we can spur each other on thru the first week hehe. Im fine so far today but just know that tonight im gonna be so crabbit lol. I would quite like to go to sleep and wake back up on day 4 when ketosis usually kicks in for me lol....! xx

Good luck to u too hun! I feel the same, ive started this half heartedly too many times. This has got to be the time....no giving in xx

So hungry right now lol. Its only day 1 so know to expect this but still hate it. Had one and a half packs so far. I like to save half a pack for later at night to have when watching tv but think im gonna have the half just now with a huge glass of water...hopefully take the edge off it xx

Its very difficult to diet when you are emotionally drained, but just remember that when you fall you can dust yourself and try again. Hugs n kisses to ur nan. x

Well unfortunatly my gran passed away last night. We had the choice to take her off ventilation or keep her on it. It wasnt going to help her so we went along, held her hand and took it of. She died 40 minutes later. I wont be around for a few days, maybe a week, to get my head around this. xx

Sorry to hear about your gran. x

You have my deepest condolences xx

Back