Mandys LT 100% diary

What day do you weigh in on Amanda?

Jayne33 said:
What day do you weigh in on Amanda?

Saturday Hun

I am starting to refeed on Saturday, but I'm gonna do day 1 for a while again... That way hopefully iwill continue to lose, just more slowly xx

Good luck hun :) xx

It's weigh in day I've been 100% and feeling good.... Afterweigh in I will be buying salad from sainsburys lol can't wait...

2nd weigh in ..... 8lb loss
Did my shopping.... Will be posting in refeed from now on....

Not doing total refeed... Just day 1 for a while so will be having 2shakes and 1meal a day... Hopefully will lose still

Good luck everyone xx
I ain't going far lol

well done on your loss and best of luck :) x

You are sooooo sensible sweetheart I am find it hard to relate to some of the newbies on the main forum, I don't know about losing weight, some of them appear to be losing their brain cells on the way! I can't even be bothered to comment most of the time.....

Good luck x

SandraB said:
You are sooooo sensible sweetheart I am find it hard to relate to some of the newbies on the main forum, I don't know about losing weight, some of them appear to be losing their brain cells on the way! I can't even be bothered to comment most of the time.....

Good luck x

Thanks sandra...
We were all newbies once lol
I sometimes post stuff that I remember struggling with, like the conversion post, but it's like having kids, they have to make there own mistakes lol
If u love them set them free pmsl

Thanks sandra...
We were all newbies once lol
I sometimes post stuff that I remember struggling with, like the conversion post, but it's like having kids, they have to make there own mistakes lol
If u love them set them free pmsl

It's not the queries, tbh I think some of the pharmacies have a lot to answer for as they clearly don't explain much......

Some of the pharmacys don't have a clue... There is only one woman at mine that has an idea, but all the others see u too....

If I need to know anything like when I started refeed I asked when she was gonna be in... I was told, wait for this.....

Our pharmacist doesn't believe you have to refeed, so we don't keep the refeed info!!

He has decided in his wisdom, that u can stop LT and just start eating a healthy diet

Absolutely diabolical !!

I think it would be preferable if people who had done LT successfully were able to sell it and counsel those that are starting out.....it would make far more sense!

I think that's how CD works and prob others too xx

I think it would be preferable if people who had done LT successfully were able to sell it and counsel those that are starting out.....it would make far more sense!

I completely agree,,,some pharmacies haven't got a notion whats going on!!

Sod off.. I have got enough to do!!!! lol x x x (It would help if i had been successful!! lol)

Fantastic loss Amanda... You have done so well.. Good luck with refeed hunni x x

lol @ Su :D Although of course, you would be fab!

xx

I'm back on TFR after my appalling fall from the wagon....

I have no excuses...

I don't wanna talk about it....

I'm a pratt I know, but hey, I've nipped it in the bud... and back on 100% tfr

I've got through day 3 I'm in ketosis and only a slight head ache last night....

I'm looking forward, never back lol not at the moment lol

Can't wait for weigh in... My OH isnt doing so well, I came home and there was an empty porridge wrapper on the work top !

Think it's better doing this alone and refeeding alone lol

Its not easy but ur getting there now, roll on ur weigh in thats always good for spurring ya on!!!

At least it wasnt the wrappers of a big fry, takeaway or something!! its a hard diet to follow, wish u both luck x

hey glad to see your back on track! you know you can do this :) ,, you just keep at it and the OH will hopefully follow suit! good luck for weigh in! :D x

Back