Mandys LT 100% diary

Today I have done my first bit of excercise since restart and before Xmas !!

I have done 5 mins on exercise bike, 5 mins on pilates machine and 100 sit ups on total core machine...

I'm now gonna go for a nice hot bath lol

Enjoy your well deserved bath hun.. If i had done all that i would be in A&E!!! lol x x

Come on Su... New start on LT , new start at the gym ?

You can do it .... ?

Oh have you decided if you and OH are starting at the same time ? Good luck to both of you for whenever Hun xx

Joe is definitely starting tomorrow. and we have (sort of) decided that i will carry on as normal and restart LT next Monday (17th Jan), but to hopefully help ease myself back into it i am eating proteins only from this Friday, and drinking only water... My gain has been horrendous!!!

I have every intention of being the female "Mr Motivator", but it all stays in my head!! lol.... In my head i will go to the gym regularly, give up the car as much as possible, run marathons and all sorts.. In reality i am one lazy slob!!!!

I am trying though.. I will be going back to Zumba in week 2 or 3 as i did enjoy that, and i bought the Zumba fitness pack from Argos to do at home.... I have also got Just Dance 2, and Fitness Coach Dance Workout on the wii, but they are still sitting in their packaging!! lol... Luckily Joe is raring to go so i am hoping that his enthusiasm rubs off on me, and he will encourage me to do exercise.... If it doesn't work i will probably just cop the strop and thump him!! lol

I will keep you updated hun, but honestly, i do intend to get more active x x

It's all gravy baby lol xx

I'm feeling wonderful today....

I've got a couple of hectic days so will keep me occupied and focused which is good...

My pee sticks are now as purple as they can be lol

I'm loving my choc mint shakes and my hot soup for tea, but I have decided that I will only be doing 2 more weeks at 100% and then doing day 1 for a while...

I will still be here and reporting cause obviously I'll still be on LT shakes twice a day..

Yer haaaa !!

SlimmerSu said:
Using peppermint tea with chocolate shake hun x

As long as you make the tea very cold

in a blender with ice .. mmmm

pudge said:
in a blender with ice .. mmmm

I make my tea leave it to go cold then put it in the fridge overnight for the next day...

But if i've forgotten I will do it with ice... Mmmmmmmm lovely

Well after shi*s I feel good, but the dizzy spells are more frequent now, I hate head rushes lol

Well after shi*s I feel good, but the dizzy spells are more frequent now, I hate head rushes lol

Some (silly) people pay good money to purposely feel like that!! lol x x

We are paying good money Su! :D

Yeah 80 odd quid a week is taking the pish lol

mines only £36????? how do you make the mint hot chocolate its always lumpy :(

GOALS
get past 1st week
get in to 15 stone
get in to 14 stone
get in to 13 stone
get to 12 1/2 stone
more to follow

Day 10 I think... Lol

I'm still 100% sick of the none100% talk on this forum, even in the 100% section...

It makes me not wanna come on here sometimes...

Anyway before I upset everyone AGAIN ! My days are going fine, only hungry an hour before shakes due... So all good, it looks like I'm on for a good loss this week, so will be back after weigh in to update

Xx

how do you make the mint hot chocolate its always lumpy :(

pop it in the blender or use a hand blender and it should be fine!

Good luck amanda for weigh in and well done on keeping 100 percent xx

pudge said:
pop it in the blender or use a hand blender and it should be fine!

Good luck amanda for weigh in and well done on keeping 100 percent xx

Thanks hun xx

Back