Mandys LT 100% diary

Cherrycoke said:
Ooh good luck, mines on Monday!

Good luck for Monday, you won't need it tho.. Xx

Well....

It was my first weigh in today

Now bare in mind that I weighed in at chemist before new year, so I prob started on LT at a heavier weight with what I ate over new year lol, and im weighing 2 days early... this isn't an excuse I know what your thinking...

I lost an amazing 5.5 lbs

I'm well chuffed lol

I maintained on Low GI before Xmas, and although I wasn't as strict over Christmas I still didn't carb load, didn't touch potatoes or white bread etc so I wasn't expecting another 11 lbs on the first week (wat I lost first time round 1st week)

The reason I'm saying all this is because I want to put any info that can help newbies or ready to finish peeps.

That's a great loss Amanda... Well done hun x x

Yay! 5.5 lb is fab hun. I'm going to be over the moon if I get 5lb on my Mon weigh in. I did 10lb in my first week in Sept, but I don't think you can get such a huge loss on a restart, unless you glycogen loaded.

Well done! :D

xx

Yay! 5.5 lb is fab hun. I'm going to be over the moon if I get 5lb on my Mon weigh in. I did 10lb in my first week in Sept, but I don't think you can get such a huge loss on a restart, unless you glycogen loaded.

Well done! :D

xx

I NEED a big loss when i restart Jayne, so how do i get my glycogens loaded up and ready to fire???? lol x x

You can't! lmao. It depends if it happened at refeed or not. Did you suddenly have a huge gain when you stopped the diet, or was it gradual like mine? If gradual, you prob didn't glycogen load and therefore will have a more normal loss in first week back on. Like I say, 5lb would be fab! :) To glycogen load, you'd have to deplete your stores again, ie. get into ketosis, then eat a plate full of pasta, and then get back into ketosis. Be defeating the object though a bit lol

xx

You can't! lmao. It depends if it happened at refeed or not. Did you suddenly have a huge gain when you stopped the diet, or was it gradual like mine? If gradual, you prob didn't glycogen load and therefore will have a more normal loss in first week back on. Like I say, 5lb would be fab! :) To glycogen load, you'd have to deplete your stores again, ie. get into ketosis, then eat a plate full of pasta, and then get back into ketosis. Be defeating the object though a bit lol

xx

After refeeding my gain was slow, steady and regular!!! lol

I kept up my weigh ins at the chemist, and my numbers kept climbing like a rat up a drainpipe!!! pmsl x x

Lol at regular and rat up drainpost !

My OH is faultering... HD only ever had a stone to lose but he's had enough !!

I think he will try to carry on, but for how long I don't know...

Trouble is it's gonna be a lot harder for me to carry on.... I might have to go on one meal a day and two shakes like day one refeed... I would be ok with that as I've lost what I put on over Xmas and I know on day1 refeed I still lose weight !

I don't know... I'm gonna think about it

Don't go backwards hun... You have done the worst bit... Try and go til next weigh in and see how you feel then... What is making it hard for you? x x

Because we have started together I just know it's gonna make it harder for me to carry on when he starts eating...

But we have had discussions lol And he is gonna do another week or two and see how he goes... I'm gonna try and keep this going till end of jan then maybe day 1 for a while...

Oh I don't know , we will see how it goes eh !!

Thanks for the support Hun xx

Keep us updated hun, and whatever you decide-good luck, and don't leave us completely x x

LMAO Su! Well, you were same as me then and prob won't get a huge loss in your first week either. You never know though, you may surprise us! :D

Amanda, see how you go, and good luck with your decision making. Am sure you will come to one that is best all round.

xx

I'm still here... And I will be for the next week...

I'm feeling great today... Determined...

I'm off to try and help others xx

:party0049: :party0049: :party0049:

Go Amanda!! Go Amanda!! Go Amanda!!

x x

Lol thanks peeps most appreciated xx

woop woop woop well done..glad youre in a positive mood today..keep it up totally worth it,, and wlel done on your loss for week 1! xx

Today I have done my first bit of excercise since restart and before Xmas !!

I have done 5 mins on exercise bike, 5 mins on pilates machine and 100 sit ups on total core machine...

I'm now gonna go for a nice hot bath lol

Back