Mango Madness

I am on first full day today and really like the choc shake (tastes like Angel Delight) but thats a good job as I had to have a shake instead of the RANK Original Porridge for brekkie today:cry:! Honestly porridge is sooo gross and that was unexpected as thougt would just tase bland like normal porridge with water but the sickly artificial taste is baaaad *shudders*
Anyone else who is a choccie shake fan have other flavours they particularly love? I was thinking about Cappuccino and Vanilla? As much as I like the choccie now I don't want to over dose on it and get put off! Maybe I will swap all this weeks porridge for choc shakes but buy one of most of the other shake flavours to see what i like...conundrum:)

The chocolate orange shake is lovely hot x

Caroline_Louise said:
I am on first full day today and really like the choc shake (tastes like Angel Delight) but thats a good job as I had to have a shake instead of the RANK Original Porridge for brekkie today:cry:! Honestly porridge is sooo gross and that was unexpected as thougt would just tase bland like normal porridge with water but the sickly artificial taste is baaaad *shudders*
Anyone else who is a choccie shake fan have other flavours they particularly love? I was thinking about Cappuccino and Vanilla? As much as I like the choccie now I don't want to over dose on it and get put off! Maybe I will swap all this weeks porridge for choc shakes but buy one of most of the other shake flavours to see what i like...conundrum:)

I love the chocolate but don't like vanilla, it's a by meh. Choc mint is lovely! I like ye porridge but I used to hate it, now I make it with the exact 140mls of water and a bit of cinnamon

Yeah, I meant like the carbonara & chilli etc that LL do as part of their ss plan. It'd be so much easier I'm sure.

I love the chocolate but don't like vanilla, it's a by meh. Choc mint is lovely! I like ye porridge but I used to hate it, now I make it with the exact 140mls of water and a bit of cinnamon

I too have decided Vanilla is a bit 'meh' as you put it :) Cappaccino is yum and so is choc mint, will try a choc orange this week. maybe if im feeling craaaazy i will ask to sample a mango! Does the cinnamon make a lot of difference with the porridge? I never even thought about adding stuff to it, is that technically allowed? Maybe I will give it a whirl again in a cpl of wks but right now the thought makes me want to cut my own head off! xx

Caroline_Louise said:
I too have decided Vanilla is a bit 'meh' as you put it :) Cappaccino is yum and so is choc mint, will try a choc orange this week. maybe if im feeling craaaazy i will ask to sample a mango! Does the cinnamon make a lot of difference with the porridge? I never even thought about adding stuff to it, is that technically allowed? Maybe I will give it a whirl again in a cpl of wks but right now the thought makes me want to cut my own head off! xx

I think it does, takes the artificial taste away. And far as I know cinnamon is a dried spice so can have it, it's not effected me with ketosis or losses .

Cinnammon is fine and is allowed! When i have porridge, i always add it :) x

Back