Manjits WW Diary. Lost 4lbs!!!!!

I dont have have wii fit but heard so many good things about them,are they really worth the money?
I also think CD is good for a short term thing but not long term,i come off CD as this caused many problems with me and the other half,as he wanted to go out and i couldnt eat or drink only water.
But at least now of a weekend i can have diet coke and a meal!

Oh defo hun. I use mine everyday. I did the free step yday which is just like step aerobics but no clapping hands or side to side etc which they do have on it if you want to do it. But I just did the constant up down for 20mins and my heart was beating fast LOL. I defo think its worth esp now its getting cold and many ppl cant be bothered to go out in the cold. I still go to the gym though, I tend to try and go 3 times a week then up it to 4/7 a week. Days off I try and spend at least 20/30 on the bike. I find with exercise you really feel the inches come off. Which for me is even better then the weight loss xx

glad to hear you're doing well on your second day :) i agree on the fizzy drinks - i do have the occasional diet coke at home but i normally stick to still drinks as I get quite a bad stomach if I have them often. Also agree on the Wii Fit - it really is great! I do the same as you - trying to exercise to tone up while i'm losing the weight, though I swim as I've never detested anything as much as I detest the gym! :p 18points is a good start - enough to fill you though after a few days you will probably find you start to feel hungrier - I feel like ive not eaten for weeks if i go below my points.. could just be me though :)

also, rather random i know but just noticed your avatar - you have a really bonny face and gorgeous hair!

Aaaah thanks hun but the picture was taken with me hiding and tucking my double chin behind my shoulder LOL! Thanks hun that means alot to me, ppl always comment on my hair but I cannot wait for the day they tell me my butts like Beyonce hehehe!!
Im also feeling hungry soooooo hungry but Im controlling it and not letting it get the better of me LOL! Ohhh and I had a chicken mushroom stir fry for lunch....yummy...crispy beansprouts, carrot and spinach...now for my apple!xx

Last edited:
i'm totally looking forward to the day people tell me that too! Shame i cant dance like her though LOL :p if you're feeling hungry try a glass of water then see if you feel hungry then. I am a killer for eating when really i'm just thirsty!!

Ahhh Taz thanks hun(hugs)!! Believe me I dont feel it. Underneath is a Beyonce or Kim Kardashian waiting to come out...lets hope I can release her heheheh..how u anyway Taz?

WHAT!!! Right Im guna have a read now!! Plz hun dont be upset...Ill PM you in a sec x

Right so today I had:

Breakfast
weetabix skimmed milk 2.5
tea with skimmed milk 0.5

Lunch
1/2 packet of tikka marinate chicken breast fillet 3
1/2 pack of mushroom stir fry 0
Apple 0.5

Dinner
Mcdonalds Hot choc 2.5
1/4 portion of small chips 6 (doubt its six but hey)

Well its Diwali today so I attended the hindu temple and saw the fireworks which were amazing!! But like an idiot, I went in ballet pumps that have a holes near the top as part of the design and it started snow!!!! My feet and trousers were soaked...Im not feeling well anyway but I havent celebrated and prayed at Diwali for the last 5 years since my mum passed away. It brought back to many memories but I promised that I would go this year so I went and Im glad. Although my cold has now gotten worse!!!!:cry:
There was plenty of food but I opted for a handful of chips cause it was soo cold and ended up passing by mcdonalds for a hot choc. Felt good not to buy a burger meal or get a muffin.
I think Ive just about had 16 points. So will try to eat more 2mrw xxx

Aww thanks hun. Took 2 and a half hours and still needs some more work plus need to start the other shoulder but Im being a wimp LOL xx

Morning Hun,
I am so glad you had a good time last night,the guy who i work with if off today as like you its his new years day,he has brought us some lovely sweets in that are sitting in the draw,i hope you feel better,regarding your shoes i am like that went out at the weekend when raining in mine and now still drying out!

Aww thanks hun. Took 2 and a half hours and still needs some more work plus need to start the other shoulder but Im being a wimp LOL xx

I dont know how you managed it lol, mine took half an hour and that was more than enough! :D xx

Hey Gem, thanks hun. Ooohh it was tempting to have some indian sweets but kept looking down at my jacket (as I can do up the last button down) LOL. xx

I dont know how you managed it lol, mine took half an hour and that was more than enough! :D xx

LOL thats why its been 6 weeks and I havent been back. The outline was fine, I could have fallen asleep if the tattoo machine wasnt so loud!! But the shading in KILLED! Esp my ribs(didnt know they were there) and my shoulder. Will update the gallery once I get it done x

you're doing really well - keep it up :) how're you doing today? x

DAY 3

So I checked the scales again :whoopass:and Im still the same!! LOL Thank goodness for that.
Im getting really hungry but Im controlling the hungar pangs!!! Ive had 5 points so far and will try to have more. The flu is putting me off food still too. I hardly slept last night as I kept waking up coughing!! I actually wish I was at work, keeping busy but I should be back Friday fingers crossed I feel better. xx

Back