Manjits WW Diary. Lost 4lbs!!!!!

£180 is so much money.. money you could be saving for nice new clothes! :D you will do it this week, dont you worry :) xxx

Dont let a first week gain put you off, its not uncommon coming from a VLCD. Are you weighing yourself just once a week?

Dont let a first week gain put you off, its not uncommon coming from a VLCD. Are you weighing yourself just once a week?

Manjit, if you answer anything but no to this question you will get your bum smacked haha :D ;)

hope you're okay hun xxx

hey you, whereve you disappeared?! i hope you're managing okay xxx

Bump!

Manjit are you okay? xx

Manjit i'm sorry if i scared you.. i cant help it.. this isnt a mask its my real face! LOL :p

LOL Im here gals!!! hehehe of course you havent scared me! Im sooo sorry that I havent been around! I was feeling crap after my gain but guess what???? IVE LOST WAHOOOOO!!! And would you believe I lost 4lbs!!!!!!!! Im sooo happy!!!!! Ive written everything down and Ive been to the gym (only twice)! But it goes to show that after CD you can lose weight and good amounts too!!
How is everyone anyway?
Will start writing my food diary again 2mrw x

Well done - 4lbs lost is brilliant news. Glad you're ok :) Good luck for the next week (and stay away from the scales) x

congrats Manjit thats fantastic! :D keep up the fantastic work! xxx

4lbs? Whoo hoo well done x That is a great loss x

Good to have you back :)

LOL Im here gals!!! hehehe of course you havent scared me! Im sooo sorry that I havent been around! I was feeling crap after my gain but guess what???? IVE LOST WAHOOOOO!!! And would you believe I lost 4lbs!!!!!!!! Im sooo happy!!!!! Ive written everything down and Ive been to the gym (only twice)! But it goes to show that after CD you can lose weight and good amounts too!!
How is everyone anyway?
Will start writing my food diary again 2mrw x

Oh well done you! That's fantastic! So pleased for you x

Bump!

Manjit are you okay? x

hey Manjit hows your next week gone? x

Back