Manjits WW Diary. Lost 4lbs!!!!!

you're doing really well - keep it up :) how're you doing today? x

Hey hun really well thanks. Still slowly getting back to eating normally again. Had a yummy chicken stir fry again..feels so good to eat again. And avoiding naughty food yday although I had a handful of chips! I spend ages chewing it slowly to appreciate it LOL. How u though? xx

handful of chips wont harm you if you only had 16points-ish in the day. If you're feeling hungry have something - or have a glass of water and see if you're hungry after that :)

i'm doing well thanks for asking :) like popping in to see how you're doing - you really do seem to be doing well so far! hope the flu passes over quickly for you.. worst thing to be sick when you're trying to be good - really makes you want to comfort eat!

Gosh tell me about it, I could eat half a loaf of bread and soup if I let myself LOL. Its strange I dont crave any food since coming off CD BUT I do crave squash eeekk! But Ive stuck to water and told my BF last night, if I look at it again Im guna pour it down the sink. LOL
Also Im happy because I can now celebrate my godsons bday this weekend and go out next week for his mums bday wahoooo!! Going to check the menus 1st on the internet so I can plan ahead xxx

Ok 2day went really well again. Gosh food tastes soooo good LOL!
So anyway this is what I had:
Breakfast
Weetabix 2
skimmed milk 1
coffee 0.5

Lunch
Turkey steaks 9
Ketchup 2
Salad 0

Snack
Coffee 0.5
Half a sandwich 3
Half crisp 1.5
Apple 0.5

Dinner
Small bag of chips(friends round) 6

So Ive had about 25 points which is perfect slowly getting back to my normal points and also I havent gained any weight too.
Its my godsons 4th bday Saturday so will be off to Butlins, will try and pack some fruit and snacks for the journey as I dont fancy junk food.
Hope everyone else is doing well.xx

Hope you're feeling better and get to enjoy your weekend at Butlins :)

Today I weighed myself and Ive put 1lb on which has kinda p***d me off. I guess after CD Im going to have a slight gain and also it TOTM soon but I got so used to seeing the scales going down with CD I feel down in the dumps!! Anyway Ive still been good. Today Ive had so far:
Breakfast
2 Weetabix 2
Skimmed milk 1.5
Coffee 0.5

hey Manjit, hope you're feeling better today :) enjoy Butlins, and i hope your godson has a lovely birthday :) hope you're keeping up the good work you've started :D

Rach xx

stop weighing yourself!! :whoopass: :p

Thanks hun. I know its naughty....hehehe!!! I promise I will not weigh myself till WI on Monday. xxx

good - its only friday and you know that your weight fluctuates from day to day and throughout each day (hence why you should weigh yourself no more than once a week and at the same time of day each time you do!) i'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised by weigh in come monday :) keep going chuck, you really are doing so well - if i'd just come off CD i think security might have removed me from ASDA for trying to munch my way through all the shelves! :p

hope you have a good weekend anyway :)

love Rach x

if i'd just come off CD i think security might have removed me from ASDA for trying to munch my way through all the shelves!

:D :D

hi hun
Please dont do a me and weight each day as some days i weight heavier then i should and makes me so upset,so from last night i am not going to get on the scales till next Thursday :)
Have a great weekend :)

hey Manjit! how've you been getting on? xxx

Hi all. I didnt end up going to butlins last week, I had such a bad headache so thought Id sit at home in the warmth ;)
Anyway I havent updated my diary as Ive been writing everything down on my tracker. But Ive been miserable as I gained 5lbs!!! I have felt awful all week. I know that a gain is expected after doing CD but the scales seem to control my mood!!! My boyfriend and all my friends are so happy that Im back on WW and I know in the long term ww is better for me, as I learn to control food and eat healthy but Im soooo big that I hate the way I look!! OH god I cant believe Im writing this!! Im off on holiday in Jan and wish I could drop a stone or 2 by then as Ill be the fat gal amongst the 4 of us and I that makes me feel rubbish! Anyway Im still writing down EVERYTHING i eat in my journal and hope that next week or the week after I can start losing again xx

Sorry you're feeling so low and didn't get to Butlins. Don't worry too much about the gain (like you said it's expected after CD).

Well done you on writing everything down - it shows you're still in control! I'm sure that if you continue weighing, counting and writing everything down this week and stay within your points you'll be pleasantly surprised by the end of the week.

I'm sure that most of us on here can relate to the way that you feel about going on hols with friends but try not to worry about January yet ... hey it's next year! Just focus on the here and now and like I said come your next WI you might feel differently :D

Good luck with week two. A small gain after CD is nothing to worry about, although I do understand that it feels rotten. Here's to a great week this week though x

Thank u so much gals. I was so close to going back to CD and trying the 810 plan but my friends at work gave me a telling off!! Sayin £180 a month is too much money on any diet and that i was doing great on ww!! So thankfully Im now sitting here with my chicken salad and diet coke watching x factor! :)

Back