Manjits WW Diary. Lost 4lbs!!!!!

Hi all! Ive been so busy this week that I havent had time to even switch the computer on LOL!! Anyhoo this week has been good although I did go to Chiquitos and have a starter, main and dessert :eek: hehehehe I had enough points banked but need to learn to have abit more control!! I would have been fine without the dessert but I was just being greedy!!LOL
Hows everyone doing?
OOhh today I had

Breakfast:
Porridge and banana 3.5
Lunch:
J.Potato beans and coleslaw 6.5
Dinner:
Breaded turkey 6
Oven chips 5
WW dessert 3.5

Snacks
2x WW biscuits 3

Total 27.5
banked 4

Hi all! Ive been so busy this week that I havent had time to even switch the computer on LOL!! Anyhoo this week has been good although I did go to Chiquitos and have a starter, main and dessert :eek: hehehehe I had enough points banked but need to learn to have abit more control!! I would have been fine without the dessert but I was just being greedy!!LOL
Hows everyone doing?
OOhh today I had

Breakfast:
Porridge and banana 3.5
Lunch:
J.Potato beans and coleslaw 6.5
Dinner:
Breaded turkey 6
Oven chips 5
WW dessert 3.5

Snacks
2x WW biscuits 3

Total 27.5
banked 4

Nice to see you back!

You sound like you are doing well hun and hey if the Chiquitos was within points - why not!:D

Whens next WI?x

Glad you're having a good week - hope your getting some "me" time even though your so busy!

glad to see you're still sticking with it Manjit :) when's your next WI chuck? xxx

Hi all.
My weigh in was last week and I lose 1.5lbs!! Ok so after that I felt like crap!! The CD diet brain washed me completely!! Its taken me a few days to feel better about myself!! Its now bloody 3.33am and thought Id write in here because I cant sleep without talking about it.
Ive still kept to all my points this week. I dont know how Id managed without tescos spuds and sainsburys spag bol (6 pts and YUMMMieee).
Ohh and im loving apple quorn sausages!!
Anyhooo Ive stopped weighin myself from Tues and its killer!!!! But I know I have to do it!!! I feel crap cause Im off to LA in Jan and wish I was slimmer! I know that I can lose a stone by then so I just gotta keep at it. Also I see ppl stare at me cause of my size, not sure if its cause I feel abit sensitive this week but Ive noticed it more now!!
At the same time Im glad I can eat real food esp fruit and veg!! I missed my stir fries and pear or apple for afternoon snack! So I guess just got to be patient! Just hate the fact Im like this. Even when Ill lose the weight I kno Ill never like my body! I have stretch marks everywhere, Ill have lose skin, saggy boobs and probably saggy cellulite bum and legs!!! So many ppl lose weight so they can wear a bikini but ill never wear that EVA!!! At least we never have a proper summer lol!! I know that my image is not the only reason Im doing this. My fitness is RUBBISH! I used to be so healthy and fit and hate it when I go to the gym and I cant train like I used too!!! I hope that this time next year Ill be doing running in the machines instead of a gentle walk and getting out of breath!!! Also Ive started smoking!! I gave up for a year and this week Ive been so bad!! But no more then 5 a day! This is something that will stop as of 2day! I didnt smoke 2day so I know I can do it!!
Sorry ppl for the rant!!!!!

Oh WIs are Monday so in a few hours will update. Pleaseeeeeee keep ur fingers x that Ive lost.

Good luck! Whatever you are doing keep at it - it's working :D Well done x

Just hate the fact Im like this. Even when Ill lose the weight I kno Ill never like my body! I have stretch marks everywhere, Ill have lose skin, saggy boobs and probably saggy cellulite bum and legs!!! So many ppl lose weight so they can wear a bikini but ill never wear that EVA!!!

Snap hun. But i know when i reach goal, i would rather have saggy skin than 7 extra stone in weight:).

Good luck for WI x

alot of us in the same boat hunni - good luck for your WI today :) and well done on your 1.5lbs last week - thats brilliant :) x

well done chick on ur losses how have u done on todays weigh in and kick those cigs out the window darling xx

Hi Manjit, just been reading through your diary.

Well done on the weight loss since coming off CD - its hard moving across to real food again and takes a little while for our bodies to get used to it.

Keep going and look forward to you posting your weight losses in the weigh loss section later today

Rosie x

How did you get on? Try not to get discouraged - you will get there and, as emma says, better to have less fat and be a bit saggy. I'm saving up for a tummy tuck. Good luck x

Back