Manny...Ticking on by

Won't even try to compete with high-tech, Keisha with her lovely pics and graphics.

Many, many congratulations, Manny on the birth of little Tyler. (same name as Lou's wee boy).

Send all our love to your lovely wife and make sure you are ready for a major support role when she gets home.

Aww Manny, massive congrats. I have a 6 month old myself and I am so excited for you thinking what you have coming. I hope your OH recovers quickly.

Thanks for popping in and informing us of his arrival. You must be sooo proud :D

Awww how wonderful! ... Congratulations to you all :) .....

congratulations! :) hope all three of you are doing well xxx

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been on as much. I am back at work now and also back sticking to the diet so will have more time to post.

I will have a read through and see what has been happening with everyone else.

Cheers

aww, just having a look at your picture - how cute! :D your boy looks the spit of you :D

sorry to hear you're not getting much sleep though.. hope that eases a bit for you soon! xxx

aww, just having a look at your picture - how cute! :D your boy looks the spit of you :D

sorry to hear you're not getting much sleep though.. hope that eases a bit for you soon! xxx

Thanks he is very cute if I do say so :D

I am hoping it settles down soon. I am running on coffee at the moment so I can't begin to think how tired my wife is

Hope you manage to get some sleep soon! Nothing worse than lack of sleep! (well famine, world poverty and torture may be up there now I think about it...but its pretty bad!) xx

Back