Manny...Ticking on by

draw a line under it :) its just one day - pretty sure you can be back on track tomorrow! What did you have chinese wise? A lot of chinese food is generally lower than other takeaways anyway.. so you might have done better than you thought! :) x

I had meat combination with Fine noodles, also had a few prawn crackers.

Keisha - Still can't shift this cold, had it for about 8 days now. Think it might be Man flu :D

That's the beauty of being on here though- you just get straight back on track the next again day.

Look forward to hearing your losses again next week.

It's not the end of the world. If you get back on the points you'll be fine. Luckily one chinese got undo all the hard work (I wish missing one chinese could undo all the bad work!).

noodle dishes are generally quite low in points - prawn crackers are only 5 points for a full bag from the takeaway, so if you only had a few then maybe 1-2pts total?

x
for your noodles i would say maybe about 10 - i'm pretty sure special chow mein is 9 so would say around the 9/10ish mark :) good choice!

great isnt it :D i love chinese food - i get it a lot now Indian is pretty much a once in a blue moon treat :(

My Long and Bumpy Journey | A new me in 2007

Noreen has loads of entries on her site - its dead useful if you have meals out etc :) x

Thanks. I had looked at this before I started and it did seem really helpful.

Spanish Tapa's on Saturday, I am not really helping myself here

no ideas on that one sorry! xx enjoy yourself though :) x

just popping in to wish you luck tomorrow :) x

really good considering all the meals out you had! :D you will have that off in no time at all :) xx

Ah well, 1/2 lb on. Not surprised with all the food I have ate. I am back to monitoring what I eat

Thats not too bad - you'll have it off in no time x

never mind manny, you'll have that off with interest next week x

Back