March 2016 Challenge

@Sazmajig Will weigh in on the 31st to see if I hit target. Then normal weigh in 1st April if ok.

Chocolate eggs haven't bothered me this year. So I have been under 10 syns every day this week as normal. My back and spine aren't hurting me anymore when I stand or walk. I was in so much pain. But now I'm having no pain so I've been taking the dogs out for long walks. I enjoying been out and about. Amazing what losing 2 stone will do on the body and many to go. Last weigh in for march is Wednesday I'm hoping for a good loss as I'll be finishing my peroid by then and usually have a good loss after I'm finished so fingers crossed it's this time as I have to pull out a 3lb loss to complete my challenge.
But been able to walk or stand with no pain ill take that as my result for march :)

Happy Easter Everybody!!! The Easter bunny has arrived, my 5yr old has been given 6 eggs so far and we are off to his grandparents for a roast beef dinner, I know there will be loads of eggs there too!!!

I'm not going to say i'm not having any but I won't go mad, its not like they are my eggs anyway!!! ;)

image.jpeg

Oh the cruelty, it's Easter Sunday = chocolate. my daughters birthday = cake and weigh in day tomorrow for me ........ I'm off to cry in my branflakes ;)

Yesterday was amazing, Leg of lamb dinner (ten of us) with every trimming you could shake a stick at.
I was yet again like a fiddler crab scooping anything and everything in my path. I especially enjoyed the trifle to finish off and the two small mini eggs!

This day was planned ages ago and I had no intention, to quote a phase, of 'being on plan'
Thing is, I don't even feel slightly quilty or remorsful as this is life, I regard Slimming World as a change in eating habits and not a diet that you can't come off.
So, it's best foot forward, doggie walking, circuit training, badminton and maybe a jog or two and I will reach my March target and carry on the journey to a slimmer me.

(Did I manage to convince anyone that I didn't pig out for the day and that it was a pre planned food extravaganza?)

Urgggg perhaps looking on my scales wasn't the best idea this morning.....At least 2lbs on but I have until Wed's to turn that around.

Sat here trying to write a food plan and going to try to do some EESP days but I cant decide between meat and veg or salads for a few days! Even harder seeing as i've woken to snow this morning!!!! It's melting now but that was unexpected!!!!

So happy, -3.5lbs off :) I didn't reach this months target but I did lose last weeks gain and a bit more. So only 2 lbs to my next award, half a lb to my next stone bracket so I am putting March down as a success as its taking me closer to my goals X

Great update Nevermind. I have lost 3st 8.5 so far and although I would've heartily denied it, carting that extra weight about was very tiring. I have much more energy now. I think because I've always stayed active, I underestimated the impact it was having. That and as I said, a good measure of denial. My head is very much in the right place going forward. I am getting fitter and enjoying life more. We can all do this thing!

Hi everyone. I didn't weigh in last week as my brother had major heart surgery in a London hospital so I was staying with my daughter in London. All is well with him thankfully and I did stay on track.
I was naughty over Easter but somehow got away with a 2lb loss this week. Phew;)
Didn't quite achieve my March goal but it kept me going and I enjoyed the challenge.

Hi @Sazmajig
Sorry I've been rubbish and not logged on in ages! Not been having a very good time at sticking to the diet the last few weeks.
Was 1.5lbs on last week and 1lb on this week.
I'm trying to turn things around this week and get my head back in the game!

Hi everyone. I didn't weigh in last week as my brother had major heart surgery in a London hospital so I was staying with my daughter in London. All is well with him thankfully and I did stay on track.
I was naughty over Easter but somehow got away with a 2lb loss this week. Phew;)
Didn't quite achieve my March goal but it kept me going and I enjoyed the challenge.

Oh gosh, sorry to hear you had a bit of a stressful time. Well done you for this week though - great loss! Come and join us for the april challenge - I didn't make my march target but I will be making my april one

Hi @Sazmajig
Sorry I've been rubbish and not logged on in ages! Not been having a very good time at sticking to the diet the last few weeks.
Was 1.5lbs on last week and 1lb on this week.
I'm trying to turn things around this week and get my head back in the game!

Oh trust me we have ALL had weeks like that. There really is no shame in a gain. How are you going to change it this week? Have you got your plan in place?
Good luck lovely xxx

lost 1.5lb last wed xx weigh in again today! I will need every ounce of luck as it will be a gain!! Cannot resist chocolate esp at Easter :(

Back