March 2016 Challenge

Right was on holiday last week and this week gained 0.5 lol :(

Well done to everyone on their losses this week :) -- shame for me a 2LB GAIN!!! I love chocolate and now I hate Easter but I have learned my lesson.. :) onwards and upwards (hopefully downwards on the scale from here on in!!)

So today is the last day of March (Crazy eh?!)

Some fab results guys and for those who haven't I feel ya - but lets hope it pushes us to be better, do better and eat better in april! We all want to be slimmer for the summer and I know we all can do it!

A massive well done to @B.M. @Bernie 20 @Hattie21 @Jhsax @littleblackcloudxo @minnietheminx @TobeaSkinnyMe for reaching your Targets (and for losing more than you wanted some of you!!) I'm so pleased for you all.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hi all, last weigh in of March and didn't quite make the 10lbs off. Only lost half a pound. I'm not disappointed though, I know I overindulged on chocolate and although I got straight back on it, it wasn't quite enough. Looking forward to April!

Right - still missing results from @bubble77 @CAPRICORN @chill11 @Ellie Hickman @Jessieh90 @jilvis @Kev* @Lolly19to11 @Longtermbridesmaid @minnietheminx @M Louise H @Smurfette1984 @TobeaSkinnyMe

I know some of your results are only late by a couple of days but in order to be far I thought id tag all missing results

If you would like to be removed from this list thats absolutely fine, but in order to show a true reflection for everyone else I would like to try and not have any blank spaces. Will give it until next week for everyones results! Hope you've all had a fab march

Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 07.32.03.png

Forgive me for being awol, my sons 5th birthday tomorrow seems to have stretched out over the entire half term and I was too busy to attend class so that's 3 weeks I've not weighed! Bound the be a gain but I'll face up to that in the April challenge!

Well done everyone who smashed their targets and for the rest of us lets smash April!!!

@Sazmajig Its a 1.5 loss for me for the 31st March please.

I am so sorry. Please remove me. I had shingles all March. Just getting back to normal now. Still very tired and not myself. Horrid illness. Especially with a 7 month old to.look after.

Sorry to disappoint your board - it wasn't intentional.

Good luck for April.

Forgive me for being awol, my sons 5th birthday tomorrow seems to have stretched out over the entire half term and I was too busy to attend class so that's 3 weeks I've not weighed! Bound the be a gain but I'll face up to that in the April challenge!

Well done everyone who smashed their targets and for the rest of us lets smash April!!!

You have greyed out blocks Lucylu So you are fine and up to date,

I am so sorry. Please remove me. I had shingles all March. Just getting back to normal now. Still very tired and not myself. Horrid illness. Especially with a 7 month old to.look after.

Good luck for April.

Longterm you have been upto date also, so there was nothing to worry out, its was aimed out who havent added they results for 2- 3 weeks. its only just turned the 1st of april so last week is still upto date. :)

Good luck for April.
Oh don't be silly - no dissapointment here.

Hope you are feeling better now? Xx

Good morning ☺

Oh I wasn't committed at all, I tried the first few weeks but the more Ill I became the less preparation was done. I am disappointed in myself.

I am thanks, although started walking again on Wedensday and trying to get back to my normal routine but I am still so tired. So glad to have left March - it's been .

Well done to everyone ☺☺☺

Ok - so I have taken some people off this list (but if you would like to be added back just say just I haven't heard anything from you for a while)

Just in need of results from..

@Ellie Hickman @Hattie21 @jilvis @Kev* @M Louise H (apologies if you've already posted and I've missed it!

Its looking really good guys - a few gains here and there but as a team we've managed to 104.9Lbs in April which is nearly 7.5stone! Amazing :D

Screen Shot 2016-04-04 at 07.44.11.png

Ok - so I have taken some people off this list (but if you would like to be added back just say just I haven't heard anything from you for a while)

Just in need of results from..

@Ellie Hickman @Hattie21 @jilvis @Kev* @M Louise H (apologies if you've already posted and I've missed it!

Its looking really good guys - a few gains here and there but as a team we've managed to 104.9Lbs in April which is nearly 7.5stone! Amazing :D

View attachment 181192

i posted my last result for march already and it's already included in the table (26 march - i weigh on saturdays) :)

Back