March Challenge!!!

OK so I have fallen off of my weight loss wagon. February has been a complete disaster but I'm looking forward to a fresh start and feeling positive about March! I know there's still a week left of feb but I thought I'd get a group together to keep each other going throughout March. I'm at 147lbs at the moment (put on 2 pounds this month) want to get down to atleast 140lbs by the end of March. Can't wait to hear from others

Bubbles - 7lb

I will join you - I want to be down to at least 167lbs by 27th March : -)

I'll join in if I may. Am still pretty new here so haven't been involved in any challenges. Have signed up to this one for a short term aim and the 'sexy for summer' one as a long term goal.

By the end of march I would like to have lost 17lb's, bringing me down to 16st exactly. I know thats quite a high target but I also know that the first week usually has a big loss so want to aim high. Please add me to the list!!

Hiya, ill be joining the march challenge too. Going to aim for 7lbs again, hopefully I will meet this one!!!

TJ ~ 10lbs
Kerry2285 ~ 7lbs

Count me in too - Im aiming for 7lbs for the march challenge. Good luck all..

TJ ~ 10lbs
Kerry2285 ~ 7lbs

Precious ~ 7lbs

TJ ~ 10lbs
Kerry2285 ~ 7lbs

Precious ~ 7lbs
X Alex x ~ 7lbs

heya i am new and need a challenge as i'm in a dietin rutt! cant seem to stick to anything for the 1st day let alone a week or month. hoping this challenge will help motivate me!

my goal is 5lb for the month (hopefully should be too hard to achieve!)

Hi i'm new and think a challenge will make me more motivated! I want to lose 10lbs this month xxx

hi, here the list please copy and paste into new post and add your stats

i think this is the best way to go tj, precious, bubbles 1986????

TJ ~ 10lbs
Kerry2285 ~ 7lbs

Precious ~ 7lbs
X Alex x ~ 7lbs

Hey guys, lets copy and paste the following adding your name and goal to the list as we have been in the prevoius posts so we can keep track of how everyone is doing each week. I have added everyone who has posted so far so now es keep it going.

Good luck everyone!!! I find this really helps me keep focused so heres to another good month!!!!

Kerry x

TJ ~ 10lbs
Kerry2285 ~ 7lbs
Precious ~ 7lbs
X Alex x ~ 7lbs

Bubbles ~ 7lbs
Chloebelle ~ 17lbs
Clairey ~ 7lbs
Kittykins ~ 5lbs
Summerscale ~ 10lbs
Kellierocks ~ 9lbs

Hey guys, lets copy and paste the following adding your name and goal to the list as we have been in the prevoius posts so we can keep track of how everyone is doing each week. I have added everyone who has posted so far so now es keep it going.

Good luck everyone!!! I find this really helps me keep focused so heres to another good month!!!!

Kerry x

TJ ~ 10lbs
Kerry2285 ~ 7lbs
Precious ~ 7lbs
X Alex x ~ 7lbs
Bubbles ~ 7lbs
Chloebelle ~ 17lbs
Clairey ~ 7lbs
Kittykins ~ 5lbs
Summerscale ~ 10lbs
Kellierocks ~ 9lbs

thanks for r-posting kerry - mine didn't really stansd out enough did it!

TJ ~ 10lbs
Kerry2285 ~ 7lbs
Precious ~ 7lbs
X Alex x ~ 7lbs
Bubbles ~ 7lbs
Chloebelle ~ 17lbs
Clairey ~ 7lbs
Kittykins ~ 5lbs
Summerscale ~ 10lbs
Kellierocks ~ 9lbs
Tanya9321 ~ 5lbs

Hey, and welcome to all the new people joining us for March!!!

I had my last feb weigh in today so will be posting my first loss (fingers crossed!) next sunday. Had a tough feb but really want to hit target this month.

So anyone with any new tips for staying focused???

Good luck everyone and lets make this the best month so far!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, to those of you I already know and to the new faces! I haven't really been on for a month...terrible month for me and my weight was well the last of my concerns. In the hope of staying optimistic let's just say february...was an unusual month! lol. I'm in for this challenge - back and focused! I will probably lose a lot the first week because I haven't been watching what I eat have probably gained (haven't WI for ages) so will aim for an ambitious 14lbs!

TJ ~ 10lbs
Kerry2285 ~ 7lbs

Precious ~ 7lbs
X Alex x ~ 7lbs
Bubbles ~ 7lbs
Chloebelle ~ 17lbs
Clairey ~ 7lbs
Kittykins ~ 5lbs
Summerscale ~ 10lbs
Kellierocks ~ 9lbs
Tanya9321 ~ 5lbs
Sa89 ~ 14lbs

Hey everyone -
Are we ready its the 1st of march and i am SO ready - once again i have lost track and completely went crazy so im a disgusting 15 stones now i know i know ive put on a stone but i completely went of rails and had a crazy craving for strawberry tart LOL... im focused this time and at least i know my scales are working fine.

Good luck all - Hi sa89 where u been? been ages hope ur well :) x

Count me in please, as march is a longer month I will aim for 10lbs :D

TJ ~ 10lbs
Kerry2285 ~ 7lbs
Precious ~ 7lbs

X Alex x ~ 7lbs
Bubbles ~ 7lbs
Chloebelle ~ 17lbs
Clairey ~ 7lbs
Kittykins ~ 5lbs
Summerscale ~ 10lbs
Kellierocks ~ 9lbs
Tanya9321 ~ 5lbs
Sa89 ~ 14lbs

soccermom - 10lbs

ok so today isn't my weigh in day, but i needed to change the batteries in the scales so i thought i would have a sneaky peak & have had the shock of my life!!!!! by replacing the batteries I seem to have gained half a stone!!!!!!! am so annoyed!

TJ ~ 10lbs
Kerry2285 ~ 7lbs
Precious ~ 7lbs
X Alex x ~ 7lbs
Bubbles ~ 7lbs
Chloebelle ~ 17lbs
Clairey ~ 7lbs
Kittykins ~ 5lbs
Summerscale ~ 10lbs
Kellierocks ~ 9lbs
Tanya9321 ~ 5lbs
Sa89 ~ 14lbs
soccermom - 10lbs
White Tulip - 9 lb

First challenge I have joined since registering yesterday. Been doing SW 1 week and weighed in today with a 7 pound loss. Know my body will quickly go into 'fight' mode and my loss will quickly slow but will aim for 9lb in March.

Good luck everyone

Back