MARCH CHALLENGE!!!!

Teapot

Gold Member
Time to start the March challenge! Same rules apply as usual, the challenge will run from 1st to 31st March, all you need to do is pledge your weight loss for the month and weigh in day below. Anyone can join in whether you're on LT for the whole month or just for a couple of weeks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not a competition - it's just to challenge ourselves.

How it works:-

We all pledge an amount of pounds that we aim to lose in March.
I'll update this first post with everyone's losses as we go along.
You can join in at any time just pledge your weight loss and weigh day.
Keep posting your losses even if you achieve your pledge early so we can see how well everyone has done at the end!

NameNo.of weighsPledge(lbs)Lost(lbs)To Lose(lbs)Weigh-in Day
andGet to 11st11Thursday
Berta1144.59.5Tuesday
BIGTsmallt2201010Thursday
BusyMumFriday
Buttercup :D414200Wednesday
Charliexx116511Monday
CityLady :D414200Friday
Ellroddy2828Monday
Emmy_Lu :D414180Monday
Jenn :D418180Saturday
J0d2149.54.5Wednesday
KrisAlexa2020Sunday
Lilhippo1918Tuesday
Misspiggy41485Sunday
Mk86Monday
MrsDoyleTuesday
Natalia Mascoll1010Wednesday
NewGirl21046Friday
NicFriday
Rosie1677Thursday
SamThompson17Friday
Sinead1414Friday
Skinnysarahc1414Saturday
Slim please (Sarah)31486Monday
SpandoodleMonday
Teapot414113Monday
Totes.Lipo (Ali)414131Thursday

Last edited:
Very big WELL DONE MissPiggy!!! What a fantastic loss this week :)

I pledge 14lbs for this month and i weigh Monday. :)

Hi please can you add me to this challenge. I wi on Friday :) this is my first week and first time on lipotrim..
i pledge to loose 14 lb.

Kay can you please add me in too, My weigh in is on Wednesday and I would like to pledge 14lb, Thanks :)

OK - I'm back on LT on 11th... Not sure how much I'll put on this week I hope it's STS but I doubt it...

I hope to be 11st by the end of March... Is it too awkward to have a goal weight rather than a fixed number of lbs?

Add me to this months challenge please, need some motivating! I pledge 14lbs and weigh in on Tuesdays :)

Hi Kay, please can you add me to this months challenge. I pledge 18lbs and my first weigh in for the month was on Sat just gone and I lost 4lbs. Good luck everyone xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

And, you can adjust your target as required. Just let me know - I'll pull 11 st down for you.

Morning! Lost 1.6kg = 3.52lbs this week. I've lost exactly 6 stone :) :) :)

Thankyou teapot and well done on your weightloss. You are doing amazing:)

Hello again thanks for adding me but just realised you've put me down for Monday wi. I wi on Friday. Sorry to be a pain. Thankyou :)

CityLady, thank you, have changed it to Friday :)

Morning! Lost 1.6kg = 3.52lbs this week. I've lost exactly 6 stone :) :) :)

Fantastic, well done. 6stone, wow. You should be so proud. How many weeks has it been? (Cant see on my phone).xx

2lb this week.

Fantastic, well done. 6stone, wow. You should be so proud. How many weeks has it been? (Cant see on my phone).xx

Thank you! Just finished 19 weeks :)

Back