MARCH CHALLENGE!!!!

Hi Kay, can you put me down for 3lb this week, Thank you:) and can I just say that you are an inspiration to us all your weight loss is amazing:)

Table updated for you Natalia and Buttercup!

Thank you Buttercup, you're doing FAB!! Well done x x x

hi teapot, i'd like to pledge 9lbs please and my weigh in day is Tuesday.

good luck everyone xxx

hi kay! how was ur week? mine was fine, feeling a bit more in control thanks to being back to work. the last couple of years being at home with the kids all the time was fab sure but not great on the scales (are very much off the scales as it were!!!) my stone target for march might have been a ittle ambitious of me but its something to work towards!?? however, another 2 this week. looks like my body finally copped on to the lack of lucozade and white bread............ hahaha. nevermind, im 22st 8. feels like im 12 st 8 because it a far cry from the 26.11..... dont want to know where i was headed !
have a good week yourself and everyone good luck for the march challenge! dont beat ur self up if u have a slow week just keep focussing on the end result. xxx toodle pip!! (i do NOT say that in real life)

Hi Ali!!

Doing well thanks!! The joys of routines, we all need them lol. It's only a target, and so long as we stick to being 100%, there's nothing more we can do and have to wait for our bodies to do their own thing. You are doing fantastic and sure you're in the flow now. Have set myself a target of 8 weeks then will make a decision on whether to go further or have a refeed. I'm hoping I can get most of the way to my target by then :) Stay well, and keep in touch x x x

Hello Kay,

I know it is middle of the month but I just got my broadband yesterday so I missed a lot of stuff on forum. Could you please add me to a challenge , I've still got two weeks in march, so I'd like to pledge for march 10lbs in total.
Thank you xx

Hi hope everyone's having a good week. Weekend nearly here :)

-5 lbs for me please Kay.

Hello Kay,

I know it is middle of the month but I just got my broadband yesterday so I missed a lot of stuff on forum. Could you please add me to a challenge , I've still got two weeks in march, so I'd like to pledge for march 10lbs in total.
Thank you xx

Hi NewGirl!
Welcome to the land of the living again, glad you're back!! Have added you to the table, have you lost 4lbs this month so far so have 6 to go? x x x

Hi hope everyone's having a good week. Weekend nearly here :)

-5 lbs for me please Kay.

Well done J0d!!! Fab loss this week x x x

-5lbs!!! And I only put 1lb on in my two week break...

So now I weigh 11st 2lbs! So pleased :)

Oh WOW And!!! That is brilliant!!!!!! Well done x x x

Thanks teapot. I'm only 2lbs away from my March goal! Whooo!! Even I can manage 2lbs in 2 weeks!

I hope.

BigT you have done amazingly!!! You must look like a new person already! 6st 6lbs in 14 weeks is brilliant. Keeping my fingers crossed the last 10lbs to your target fall off youby the end of the month. So excited for you x x x

Hi it's -5lb for me this week :) x

Congratulations Citylady, FAB loss this week. Only 1lb left to reach your target for March :) :) :)

Thankyou I am very pleased :) x

Well done Jen x

Back