MARCH CHALLENGE!!!!

Fabulous Jenn!!!! Great loss this week! :woohoo:

Lost 1.7kg this week = 3.74lbs :) and got my backside into size 16 work trousers. Still a little snug, but comfortable :)

That is brilliant Kay, well done! You must be feeling fantastic :happy096: xxx

Well done Kay that's fab :) x

Well done! 5lb for me please x

Well done Emmy, have updated the table for you and you're only 1lb away from a stone YAY!!!! :) :)

Yay!

Hiya kay, ive had to come off lipotrim for a few different reasons. I have weighed and lost 3lb. I am refeeding as of yesterday and hope to rejoin you all again soon. Good luck everyone.xx

Sarah, hope you're ok. Well done for losing the 3lbs!!!! Have updated the table for you and hope to see you back when you're ready. Good luck with your refeed and let us know how you get on if you can x x x

Thank you. I hope to be back asap, still want to lose a few stone. Il keep coming on here to see how you are getting on. Well done on the size 16s, bet you are so pleased.xx

Will be lovely to keep in touch! Thank you, was great yesterday when I thought I'd have a go at putting the size 16's. Was just hoping I wasn't going to be disappointed and thankfully wasn't :)

hi teapot, can you put me down for 1lbs loss please :(

The 1st pound of many Lil! Well done and keep going!! Make sure you're drinking water, it's really important x x x

Well I am in complete shock, I can not believe it but I have lost 8lb this week, I actually asked the girl to weigh me again, and I have done nothing different from every other week, O how I love Lipotrim :)

Well done Buttercup, you've SMASHED your target of 14lbs for the month with a brilliant 15lbs so far :D. First one this month to reach target... who will be next? :)

Wow well done buttercup you are doing brilliant :)

hi lovelies! how was everyones week?? had ye a powdery paddys day?? iknow i had... powder on ice....
-5lbs this week for my troubles! thanks kay. ....kay... i remember when i was only psyching myself up to start this thing in january. i was on here in december chatting away to u and some others to get me motivated. i think u were about 18 stone at that stage.... look at u... 13 stone now almost. look how far all of us have come in that short time when u really take a step back and think about it. its a great achievement (again), it really is.
congrats to everyone on this, congrats to everyone who had a perfect week and especially congrats to those about to throw in the towel but keep fighting!!! i know how hard it is starting out at just under 27stone.
best of luck this week everyone!!! xxxxxxx

Ali! Another fantastic week!! I'm so impressed with your losses, you're doing brilliantly! Are you seeing size changes yet? I'm so pleased that I'm now wearing size 16 trousers and 14/16 tops depending on the cut. Never been a 16 in my adult life!! My next door neighbour was really shocked when she noticed how much weight I've lost this morning. Was quite sweet and I'm practising accepting compliments which I've always had trouble doing! :)

Hi it's 3.5 lb off for me this week. Was hoping for a little more but hey ho in the great scheme of things I'm quite happy :)

Weigh in a day late this week as I couldn't face going out yesterday...
Only 2lbs this week which is disappointing as I lost 5lbs after 3 days restart. Ah well...

I've hit my March target.

Back