March check-in

Oh Mrsprids, I'm so sorry I missed your message about your angel baby. Such a sad time for you to go through. Fingers crossed for a second line on a stick very soon.

I use 75g pasta for 3.5 points.

I make up 125ml bistro cheese sauce for 2.5 points.

Microwave two quorn fillets for 1.5 points.

Stir fry loads of peppers and mushrooms for 0.0.

Then I literally mix everything together and eat. It's yum and filling for 7.5 points.

Seriously struggling today. Up to now, I may have been tempted to eat bad stuff just because I fely like it,but today I feel that I'm soooo hungry. Still resisting, but it feels horrible. First time I've felt so hungry on the diet.

Eaten all my points and can only think it must be because of the wine I had last night. Won't eat any more and just go to bed as Im working tomorrow.

Today I've had
b - coffee - 0.5
olives - 1.0
grapes 0.5

l - prawn sandwich (tesco) - 3.0
ww yog - 1.0
crisps - 2.0

d - 2 x salmon fillets - 8.5
carrots - 0.0
bns chips - 0.0

wine - 6.0

i think I'm using too many points on weight and slipping into having a glass most nights rather than just the weekend. But just need to rein it in instead of thinking oh sod it.

Aw your doing fine Hun, I feel the same though I'm really hungry but can't seem to find many things that fill me up on my points. I'm aloud 18 a day although my breakfast does take up a good 5.5 then I add an extra 1 point on for milk throughout the day. Think I should start measuring my milk intake this week, I have weighed myself and I'm down to 10 stone 1/2 lb which is about a 3 lb weight loss in my first ww week. I did have a sneaky weigh in during the week and I did manage to get to 9.13 1/2 so not sure how I managed to go up to 10 but I'm still happy as I haven't been this weight in a long time although I have a fear that it's going to be hard to lose now as 9.12 is the lowest I've ever got (probably lack of motivation) but I really want to get to 9 so I can go between 9 and 9.7 during the holidays ect. We shall see, hopefully il have another good loss this week. Hubby has managed to lose about 3/4 lbs after not losing any in the first part of the week so that's good x

Gosh Mrs Prids. You are doing really well. Well done. And well done to hubby too!

The most filling things I can think of are porridge, salad, soups. And of course making sure you drunk enough liquids. Of course I don't practise what I preach!!!!

I have been over my points all week and only have today and tomorrow to try to reel it back. If really like to try to use more points on making my meals substantial so I have less pints for snacks. I'm sure all of this grazing isn't good for my metabolism.

Ah I know how you feel danders I'm such a snacker!! I'm going to have soup today and possibly a salad tonight with chicken. I know I will want to snack today so keeping the meal points low, at least that way I can stay on track and not just binge. That Easter egg is still calling my name! I'm going to have it as a treat Easter weekend (not all of it lol)

I never drink I'm so bad, literally about 3 cups of tea and a lemonade drink a day! Opps x

How's everyone's day gone today?

I have tried to have more substantial meals and, so far so good. I have 2.5 left which I'm hoping to let go as part payment for going over in points all week! I'll try my best!

Not been too bad, did have about 2 mini scotch eggs earlier which I hadn't planned so instead of a curly wurly tonight I had an Alpen bar savings about 1.5 so should counteract the scotchys I had. Lol!

Lol!!! I think you've been very good!!!

Hello everyone. Still clinging onto the diet by my fingertips. Half a point over today and not drinking tonight, so still sticking to it. Had sneaky peeks all week and have a feeling I've put about 3-4lbs, but some of this may be due to a new weighing scales. Gona be so hard sticking to it when I start the weigh on a downer, especially as I have really been sticking to the diet for the past three weeks.

Still, my jeans feel looser, and I'm going to do my best not to drink this week as that's the only thing I can think of that might be jepordising things.

Hi Pollyanna

I put a lot of weight on if I have too much salt in a meal or even if I have too much dairy (possibly an intolerance).

Do your best, that's all you can do.

That's interesting to hear danders, I've been really bloated the last few days so a day of drinking water would be good I think x

Well, by the scales that my mum gave me, I put on 5lbs! On my brother's girlfriend's scales, I put on 1lb. So think I will use them from now on.

I drink loads of water, always have, even when not dieting, so that's not an issue for me, ho hum. Also don't eat much salt. Gave it up when I had kids. If they don't see me putting on a meal, then they don't ask. Over the years, I don't even think about it now. Although I have started having soy sauce with my lunch on my salad, it makes it so much nicer!!! 0 points in soy sauce, right?

Plan for today is same as always. Really should look into different meals and see if that's the problem. I like my breakfast and lunch though and eat them even when not dieting. It was always the evening meal, snacking and wine that was my downfall!

B - Coffee x 2 - 1.0
20 Olives - 1.0
20 Grapes - 1.0 (yes I do actually count them. My eldest stole one of my grapes this morning from my pot and my brother laughed as I went and got another one!

L - Ham Sandwich - 5.0
Salad - 0.0
Soy Sauce - 0.0
WW Yog - 1.0
Crisps - 0.0

D - 75g pasta - 3.5
125ml cheese sauce - 2.5
Peppers/Mushrooms/Beansprouts - 0.0
Quorn Meatballs - have no idea, will work out later, but don't think they are much. I've ran out of Quorn fillets.

P - WW Chocolate Mousse - 2.0

Oh my. That's not good. No wonder you are confused. I think your brother's scales are my favourite!!!

Hello

Doing okay today. Stuck to me points.

Decided I'm not going to have any more sneaky peeks at the scales, they just make me feel worse. I still feel thinner as in clothes are starting to fit better, so will try not to get on scales till next Monday.

I must admit Pollyanna, I had to give up sneaky peaks as well as, like you, it just made me feel bad. Or they weren't moving quick enough and I'd think 'grrr, I'm going to have a biscuit'!!!!

I've got weigh-in tonight at 6.30. I really don't like evening meetings. You don't know what you are doing, i.e. how much you can eat/drink during the day.

2.5 off. Very happy with that especially as I felt like I hadn't lost anything.

Well done! 2.5 is a very good loss. Keep at it.

I made stir stir fry tonight, but went a bit overboard with the veggies, so it was too much and bland as I didn't enough blue dragon sauce. Oh well, that will teach me just to throw all my leftover veg into it.

Back