March check-in

Well done danders that's fab! I kind of went a bit off plan this afternoon and ate about 3 chicken goujons and then had a bowl of weetabix lol very odd but I really fancied it x

Thank you to you both.

I think we are all doing brilliantly. Here's to April being on plan!

WOW. Congratulations. Brilliant result.

Yay so happy, don't want to get too excited just yet but I'm so glad. Will continue with ww for a bit although I don't think your aloud to really are you? My husband now wants me to eat everything... I shall not be putting on over 3 stone like i did last time! I think I shall continue with ww for the first 3 months ish then maybe switch to sw as your aloud to do sw when pregnant. X

I did this plan when pregnant and was allowed to do it until I was 12 weeks.

Argh I've eaten well over my points for the last 3 days, someone get me back on track! There's too much chocolate in the house x

Congratulations mrsprids!

i would say not to follow any weight loss plan when pregnant, but just eat normally (but what exactly is normal, haha?)

with my first, I put on 3 stone as I thought you were supposed to and it's the only time when you can eat what you want to.

but I had to work to get it off again. Found it easy enough and lost it doing weight watchers, but I used to exercise quite a lot on my cross trainer that I have in the front room.

with my second, I had some emotional problems and a car crash and I hardly put on anything. In fact, when she was born, I weighed a stone less than I do now!

right now, I'm struggling with the diet. I feel like im following it, but not losing anything. My jeans have started to feel tight again. I think I'm slacking and having a few points over here and there. I haven't snacked in almost four weeks, but my treat to myself is always a glass of wine... maybe two etc.

I'm kind of sticking to it in my head at the moment but definitely going over a few points here and there just trying to eat healthy and not over eat (I have the tendency to binge if I'm not careful)

If all goes well with the pregnancy baby will be due just before Christmas so not sure I want to look like a Christmas pud Xmas day so just going to eat 'normal' and see how I get on lol x

Back