ProPoints *Marianne*'s food diary

*Marianne* said:
Thanks Daisy! Feel like I've eaten loads today too but I've been busy and think that helps.

Marianne x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's good that you've had a busy day if it helps you out :0)

*Marianne* said:
I know. Planning ahead is the only way I can follow this plan. And having the weeklies means I don't worry about unplanned stuff. And I ALWAYS use my weeklies, haha! M xxx

All sounds good to me :0)

Woohoo, lost 1.2lbs! Really happy with that and looking forward to my panini at lunch now!

Plan for today:

Breakfast

Fruit 0pp

Lunch

Cheese and tomato panini 14pp (might not even be that high)
Salad 0pp

Dinner

Roasted butternut squash, beetroot, red onion and goats cheese 5pp

Snacks

Peperami 3pp
Velvet Crunch 2pp
Skimmed milk for coffee 1pp
Options hot choc 1pp

26 points
26/26
0/49 weeklies

Have 2 family parties this weekend so will probably use most weeklies there.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Marianne x

Well done on your loss hun brilliant xx

Today's plan:

Breakfast

WW yoghurt 1pp
Fruit 0pp

Lunch

2 Quorn sausages 3pp
Sweet potato chips 4pp
Gravy 1pp

Dinner

Turkey steak in soy glaze 4pp
30g rice 3pp
Veg 0pp

Snacks

Velvet crunch 2pp
Skimmed milk for coffee 1pp
Options hot choc 1pp

So 20pp so far but will probably have a few gins tonight to celebrate the weekend, haha!

Marianne x

*Marianne* said:
Hi Lushlash, thanks for subscribing!

Well, ended up at the pub after uni so add 4 gins to today's plan (but take away the milk cos had peppermint teas). So actually used 33 points today, 42 weeklies left. Managed to resist the pub food and made my dinner when I got in, which is something I would never have done before.

Marianne x

Well done on resisting the pub food! Hope you have a good day,any plans for the weekend?

Thanks, I was lucky that I was with my friend who's also watching what she eats so it makes it easier to be good.

We have my 4 year old nephew's birthday party tomorrow, my 5 year old nephew's on Sunday and then round to see the brother in law's new flat on Sunday night. So quite busy and there's gonna be booze and food so we'll see how I do, haha!

You got any plans?

Marianne x

Ooh lots of kids parties then! Hope you have a good time :0) having a chilled weekend,no major plans but I like that sometimes :0)

*Marianne* said:
Ended up having a bit of a snack attack last night and think I went over by about 3 points and already over my weeklies so not holding my breath for wi. I don't mind cos it's my own fault and I'll just try harder.

Today so far:

Breakfast

2 Wholemeal rusks (don't ask, I love 'em!) 4pp
150 ml semi-skimmed milk 2pp
Apple 0pp

Lunch

Brown roll with wafer thin ham, salad and mustard 4pp

Snacks

Velvet crunch 2pp
Dairylea Dunker 3pp

So 15pp used and 11 left. Have hardly anything in the house and OH has the car and is working late tonight. I'm also not starving so thinking of making roasted butternut squash, beetroot red onion and goats cheese for dinner and then I might have a hot choc before bed. That'll still leave 5pp for day but wi is tomorrow and I think in the last week I've learned I really need to plan my days and not blow all my pps on Thursdays, haha!

Writing this diary is helping though as I can see where I can make changes. For example I think I spend too many points on snacks (I'm a total snacker, this is why I'm on WW in first place) so think I'm gonna stop buying Dairylea Dunkers and snack more on fruit. I'm also gonna try and use more points in my actual meals. And I will try and spread the weeklies. Maybe use a few at the weekend for some gins and the rest for more at meal times (i.e. more good stuff). Anyway, that's the plan.......

Hope you guys are well!

Marianne x

Ive found someone who shares my passion

RUSKS!!! I LOVE them haha xx

Ive found someone who shares my passion

RUSKS!!! I LOVE them haha xx

Haha, I really do love them! So glad someone else does too! My only problem is they're not that filling, I could eat 4 in one go. Mmmmmmmmmmm! Glad there's none in the house now actually cos I'd HAVE to have some! And I have to eat it like a baby with milk and a spoon. I'm such a weirdo!

Marianne x

*Marianne* said:
I'm tired thinking about this weekend, but it'll be fun! Hope you enjoy your weekend, chilled ones are my favourite!

Marianne x

Yup fun weekend for you! Thanks about mine :0)

Back