ProPoints *Marianne*'s food diary

Yea it works for me living in a small place,harder at the moment due to lack of Money but i do like being out of the way lol,used to live by the sea before here,never been a town person!

Morning everyone!

Lost 1.2lb, quite chuffed with that. Back in the 10s, woohoo!

Last night we went to go and see Ted but it was sold out so we went to see Brave instead and it was excellent, I'd definitely recommend it!

Decided to be productive this morning (been up since 6am for some reason!) so have made a batch of the mushroom soup from Dubchick's recipes and must say, it smells gorgeous! I'll try it at lunch time and let you know how it is. Unfortunately there's not much room in the freezer just now so might need to leave the rest of my batch cooking a few days.

Today's plan

Breakfast

Allbran 3pp
Milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch

Mushroom soup 3pp
WW yogurt 1pp

Dinner

Chicken breast 4pp
150g new potatoes 3pp
Salad 0pp

Snacks

Clementine 0pp
Apple 0pp
Dairylea Dunker 3pp
Velvet Crunch 2pp
Mini peperami 1pp
Mini babybel light 1pp

22pp

Might have a BBQ for dinner as it's another beautiful day so might use the extra 4pp on some cheeky gins!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Marianne x

Brilliant loss and well done on getting back into the tens,do you have much farther to go to where you want to be? Shame you didn't get to see Ted but that's good you enjoyed the film you did see! Aw ok with the batch cooking,least you've made a start,what's in the soup for 3pp? I don't know the recipe.Not looked all through the thread yet.Enjoy the BBQ and drinks tonight :0)

Thanks Daisy. Still have a bit to go, my healthy BMI starts at 9st 4 cos I'm titchy! So still got 23.2lb to go. But ideally I'd like to get in the 8s. I'm taking it slow though, not rushing, as long as it keeps heading in the right direction.

The soup has butter and cream in it, although I haven't added the cream yet so I might leave it out and point it at 2pp (about 10 g butter per portion). The rest is mushrooms, onions, garlic and stock. Can't wait to have some! And looking forward to a BBQ too although will need to see what time OH finishes work.

Hope you're enjoying your day so far!

Marianne x

All sounds like a good day,ok bout the pp for the soup.Yea im the same as you,no rushing with the weight loss,am hoping that will make it easier to stick to though you're doing well :0)

Well done on your loss hun that's great xxx

Thank you ladies! Haven't been at computer all day today, was out and about in sunny Glasgow. It's really hot up here, not that I'm complaining! The BBQ didn't happen last night so ended up using 4 weeklies to make pasta with chorizo and chicken for dinner. So 45 weeklies left.

Today

Breakfast

Allbran 3pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch

Chicken sandwich (homemade) 7pp

Dinner

Fillet steak 5pp
Potatoes 3pp
Salad 0pp
Wine 6pp

Snacks

Babybel light 1pp
Apple 0pp
Banana 0pp

So 26pp exactly.

Am off to sit out the back!

Hope you're all enjoying your Fridays!

Marianne x

Thanks Jaly, I sure did! But stopped at 2 glasses so was up bright and early this morning and feeling fine. Today I'm clearing my washing basket, there's about 4 loads in there! One done and hanging out and another one's in just now.

Today

Breakfast

Banana 0pp
Yogurt 1pp
Babybel light 1pp
Milk for coffee 1pp

Lunch

Mushroom soup 2pp
Warburton Thin 3pp

Dinner

Chicken breast 4pp
200g potatoes 4pp
71 ml Single cream 4pp
Garlic 0pp
Salad 0pp

Snacks

Apple 0pp
Dairylea Dunker 3pp
Velvet Crunch 2pp
Clementine 0pp
Options hot choc 1pp

26pp

So far I've only used 5 weeklies, normally by Saturday I've used at least half! Think me and OH are off out for a big walk tomorrow so will probably use some on a pub lunch/dinner.

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend so far.

Marianne x

Food looks good :0) nice walk and meal out tomorrow sounds lovely :0) that's good that you are getting on with the washing,mine is also outside drying! Having a good day so far,doing a short bike ride soon :0)

I had forgotten completely about mini babybel light! Thanks for reminding me! :) Enjoy your walk and pub lunch.

Back