Maria's Dairy Day 77 of ss

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by galaxy163, 29 January 2009 Social URL.

1. galaxy163

galaxy163 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Maria's Dairy day 77 of ss :D

wed 28th Jan 2009

Hello Friends & Dairy,

How are you all doiing.:confused:
    I just cant beleave it i'v gone and had a chomp bar :break_diet:i dont no why :cry::cry: i just had to have one i tried to talk myself out of it but lost in the end :( it was me who even went & brought it :sigh: i think now i will only loss 2lbs :cry:next week why do i put myself through it i worked so hard last week & it worked with a 5lb loss :D, how stupid am i.:mad:

i have been swimming tonight ;) i did 24 lengths this week 4 more than last week.:)

i have had my porridge, soup, shake,& 2 peppermint tea's 1 coffee, 1 bouillon.
    and wait for it 4 liters of water.:rolleyes:

i done everything right then let myself down with a chomp i just cant seam to get through that time when that voice in my head say's eat it.:mad:

if anyone can tell me some tips on over come this i would be really greatful.:fingerscrossed:

good luck to everone

bye for now :wavey::wavey:

maria x x :tear_drop::tear_drop:
    Last edited: 30 January 2009
    MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

I had to just force myself not to even reach for anything other than shakes, soups and bars. It is so hard at first but gets easier and easier the more you practice it. It is a battle but I feel it can be beat and I am working on that every day.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.