Marie's Disney dreams diary

Lol I wouldn't worry about my colleagues either...need my food! Well done on today....I'm doing ok so far too....off to another gig tonight....going to see Disclosure....water and coke here I come haha xx

Your doing so well. Well done going to the gigs and not even having a sniff of alcohol. Bet you dance sober too :) x

Ha ha I can just imagine you licking it up off the floor so not to waste it!
I've just scoffed my bar before these bush tucker trials start!! Xx

Ha ha I can just imagine you licking it up off the floor so not to waste it! I've just scoffed my bar before these bush tucker trials start!! Xx

I'm recording im a celeb. Catching up on homeland. I'm planning on watching I'm a celeb in the morning in the hope the trial will keep me on the straight and narrow x

I won't give anything away - but there's a chance you may never eat again after watching it!! Xx

Ha ha no it was worse. I actually covered my eyes!! Xx

They usually make me physically gag when they're doing the eating trials. Hopefully if I watch it in the morning then itl put me off food for the rest of the day haha x

They usually make me physically gag when they're doing the eating trials. Hopefully if I watch it in the morning then itl put me off food for the rest of the day haha x

Just watched it and it made me heave big time....But I still laughed at the same time.....I'm in love with Joey....his stupidity is winning me over lol xx

Eurgh it was horrid wasn't it!! Yuck yuck. I actually had to look away!! Annoying it's not on tonight! Blooming football!!

How did day one go Marie? 100%?! Xx

I've still to watch it. Going to put it on shortly. Day 2 nearly over. Been 100 per cent ish. Had parsnips instead of swede. Higher in carbs but low in calories. Just take me a but longer to get to ketosis land I suppose x

I've still to watch it. Going to put it on shortly. Day 2 nearly over. Been 100 per cent ish. Had parsnips instead of swede. Higher in carbs but low in calories. Just take me a but longer to get to ketosis land I suppose x

Parsnips in the actifry?

Naff all on the telly...will squat instead lol xx

I miss parsnips. Yum yum.
At least you're making good well thought out decisions!!
Enjoy the bush tucker trial. Wonder how many carbs are in those dishes!!!!! Xx

That's the worst thing!! I thought they should at least be allowed one meal to share or something. I felt so sorry for him after he tried so hard, and all it came down to was who could down a drink the fastest!! I hope he wins tomorrows. If it was one to do with telling the time he'd be sorted!! Ha ha!! Xx

Omg. How funny was that bushtucker trial. Imagine ending up with nothing after eating all those disgusting things :0 x

Lol I know....I was grossed out but wetting myself at the same time....I would not be impressed...it couldn't have happened to a better person though hahaha xx

That's the worst thing!! I thought they should at least be allowed one meal to share or something. I felt so sorry for him after he tried so hard, and all it came down to was who could down a drink the fastest!! I hope he wins tomorrows. If it was one to do with telling the time he'd be sorted!! Ha ha!! Xx

Or knows who Wales borders with aha x

Back