Marie's Disney dreams diary

Well you have the advantage of having a date with him tomorrow nite ;)

PI know...he's even cool with me hanging out with Sam before we hook up lol x

Ha ha!! Have a great time!! You'd better get there early so you can shimmy your way to the front!!
Have fun xx

Ha ha!! Have a great time!! You'd better get there early so you can shimmy your way to the front!!
Have fun xx

Nearly ready for my hot date with Kelly tonight....although I don't want to get there too early coz I will be tempted to drink and eat....neither do I want to watch OH drinking beer for even longer....I can't bear dealing with drunk people if I'm sober...I get really irritated and super jealous haha xx

Nearly ready for my hot date with Kelly tonight....although I don't want to get there too early coz I will be tempted to drink and eat....neither do I want to watch OH drinking beer for even longer....I can't bear dealing with drunk people if I'm sober...I get really irritated and super jealous haha xx

Have a great night... Just having a cheeky couple of drinks getting ready to go :)

Enjoy your night mrs feeneytobe. Give Kelly a big kiss from me x

Forgetting you can drink on Atkins :(. Enjoy your night x

Have a fabulous evening... Bit of a headache this morning! Muchas tea needed!

Have a fabulous evening... Bit of a headache this morning! Muchas tea needed!

Had an awesome time with young Kelly...gosh he is tasty! LoL

was it the little drinkies you had last night? Well jealous haha xx

Had an awesome time with young Kelly...gosh he is tasty! LoL was it the little drinkies you had last night? Well jealous haha xx

Glad you had a good night! I think it may well have been... Don't worry... By the time I'd been the world buffet in Manc the headache was all gone lol :) oh dear... Back to the diet today! Saying that stuck to meat and salad so hopefully not too much damage... Did have I've cream tho!! Lol

Glad you had a good night! I think it may well have been... Don't worry... By the time I'd been the world buffet in Manc the headache was all gone lol :) oh dear... Back to the diet today! Saying that stuck to meat and salad so hopefully not too much damage... Did have I've cream tho!! Lol

Oh I am soooooo jealous! If someone stuck a buffet in front of me it would be carnage right now with it being TOTM....as for lovely ice cream...nom nom! Xx

Loss is better than gain though. 100% from now on? xx

Only half a pound off this week. Deserved because I've not been good.so treating this as day one.

Day one - 17.8 and a half

Its not a gain and its a loss....we will keep chipping away hun and every little morsel counts x

How's it going Marie? Are you giving your resistance muscle a good workout?!

I've lost count of the day ones I've had recently. Today is going surprisingly ok despite me spraying half my slim and save soup over the works kitchen. Note to self - do not use the shaker to blend the soup. Wasn't pretty. Resistance muscle is pretty strong. Hoping it gets to Popeye size soon x

Well done marie! Once the first day is out the way the rest will follow. You can do it.
Lol at the soup - I did it on Cambridge despite my shaker saying 'do not use for drinks' on the side!! Ha ha!! Xx

Well done marie! Once the first day is out the way the rest will follow. You can do it. Lol at the soup - I did it on Cambridge despite my shaker saying 'do not use for drinks' on the side!! Ha ha!! Xx

I was more concerned at loosing half my soup than scalding my colleagues haha. One more shake and day one will be done and dusted :). Saving it til 9 tho to have something to look forward too x

I was more concerned at loosing half my soup than scalding my colleagues haha. One more shake and day one will be done and dusted :). Saving it til 9 tho to have something to look forward too x

Lol I wouldn't worry about my colleagues either...need my food!

Well done on today....I'm doing ok so far too....off to another gig tonight....going to see Disclosure....water and coke here I come haha xx

Back