Marie's Disney dreams diary

Your doing grand x

Thanks hun...but it's only day 3 of being back on the straight and narrow...reckon I may go wild on Friday whether I lose or gain....I have no self control....you will read about it on Saturday morning when I am nursing a hangover and woefully accepti that I wolfed down a Maccas as a result haha! Xx

So how's your day been?

100%? I'm hungry lol xx

So how's your day been? 100%? I'm hungry lol xx

Me too. Hungry. Which is making me cross. Taking me ages to get into ketosis. My own fault - parsnips and sauce at the buffet. Going to bed soon to read. It's read or raid (the kitchen).

I think when you start this diet it's like golden time. So motivated and nothing stops you. Since then each time I've fallen off the wagon I'm chasing it for what feels like forever.

On a positive note I resisted home made caramel cake at work. Tho I did have homicidal thoughts about my colleagues who were eating it :(

Me too. Hungry. Which is making me cross. Taking me ages to get into ketosis. My own fault - parsnips and sauce at the buffet. Going to bed soon to read. It's read or raid (the kitchen).

I think when you start this diet it's like golden time. So motivated and nothing stops you. Since then each time I've fallen off the wagon I'm chasing it for what feels like forever.

On a positive note I resisted home made caramel cake at work. Tho I did have homicidal thoughts about my colleagues who were eating it :(

You're not alone my dear.....I've been tempted to scoff everything and anything in sight so in bed too....the enthusiasm has deffo waned since te beginning...there's nothing fun in being hungry...or at least thinking you can't eat your usual fatty treats!

well done on resisting temptation....I love caramel cake...well any cake....I'd be in prison by now on murder charges lol xx

You're not alone my dear.....I've been tempted to scoff everything and anything in sight so in bed too....the enthusiasm has deffo waned since te beginning...there's nothing fun in being hungry...or at least thinking you can't eat your usual fatty treats! well done on resisting temptation....I love caramel cake...well any cake....I'd be in prison by now on murder charges lol xx

Think I was lucky tonight that there wasn't really anything worth eating in my flat. I'm working this weekend which is always difficult as my colleagues treat weekends as a food fest :(

Think I was lucky tonight that there wasn't really anything worth eating in my flat. I'm working this weekend which is always difficult as my colleagues treat weekends as a food fest :(

Lucky escape....best to keep the flat tasty food free! I've hidden all the chocs in my flat! Cake and crisps aren't allowed over the threshold anymore...OH has to eat them outside of the house haha!

i couldn't bear it where you work....I'd e in a cupboard under the stairs...you're a better person than me lol.

you can do it... 5 days down tomorrow....then weigh in on Monday for you :) xx

I insist on keeping the flat food free then equally I go mental when I want something and I've only a box of shakes!
I feel bloated and don't feel like I've lost. I better have or someone will loose there life.
My works chronic for bad eating. There's defo a culture of take away rather than bringing food in. It's so hard as takeaway is definately my downfall and why I'm here in the first place x

I insist on keeping the flat food free then equally I go mental when I want something and I've only a box of shakes!
I feel bloated and don't feel like I've lost. I better have or someone will loose there life.
My works chronic for bad eating. There's defo a culture of take away rather than bringing food in. It's so hard as takeaway is definately my downfall and why I'm here in the first place x

Are you my twin sister?? I go mental and berate Sam if I ask him to bring me crisps and he refuses because I've already told him I'm on a diet so not allowed...are we a little nuts perhaps? Haha!

its that weekend let loose culture...I've struggled at the weekends knowing we could be shovelling a tasty takeaway too....but alas its the not so fabulous meal pacs instead arggghhhh!

Xx

I'm like that with the scales. I ask Andy to remove the battery to keep me off them, that under no circumstances has he to give me the battery. Then, usually the very next day go crazy until he gets the battery. Absolutely mental!
I too loose the plot if he even thinks about having anything nice to eat.
I'm a mental health nurse Ffs. I do cbt every day and cannot apply it to myself. Not one iota x

I'm like that with the scales. I ask Andy to remove the battery to keep me off them, that under no circumstances has he to give me the battery. Then, usually the very next day go crazy until he gets the battery. Absolutely mental!
I too loose the plot if he even thinks about having anything nice to eat.
I'm a mental health nurse Ffs. I do cbt every day and cannot apply it to myself. Not one iota x

And around we go again with the torment to ourselves....I'm sure Sam thinks I'm not right in the head....totally irrational behaviour...we know what to do...but for some reason defiance mixed with sabotage kicks in....tell us not to do something...the more we wanna do it...haha xx

I sulk because I'm starving and feel sorry for myself and when asked what's up, I practically spit out "nothing" because I know I'm being ridiculous x

I sulk because I'm starving and feel sorry for myself and when asked what's up, I practically spit out "nothing" because I know I'm being ridiculous x

lol I think we need locking up with S&S packs, water and lots of reality TV.....for their sakes not ours x

3lbs off? Well done that's fab :)
and if that's when your not being 100% just think how great you'll do after a 100% week ;) x

Thanks Lucy.
I've been messing around since I came back from my holiday a couple of weeks ago. Need to get my head in the game and get into the 16s x

Back