Marie's mind is elsewhere at the mo!

I've moved and I am back!

Joined WW in Tunstall S-O-T on 3rd Oct 07 to tackle my eating and weight issues forever, was in a rut that I couldn't get out of.

For those who don't know me or read my other diaries in CD and SW I have been struggling for 2 years now to shift over 6 stone in weight. I started CD Oct 05 at 17st 4lbs and got down to 14st 8lbs by Xmas 2005, messed around, ate over xmas 2005 and really lost the plot on CD. Managed to somehow hover between 15st 4lbs and 14st 4lbs during 2006.

Since Last November my weight has crept back up to 17st, which was my recorded weight as of last Wednesday 3rd Oct at WW.

I Joined SW in Stoke in July but was finding it hard to fit into my current life style (I lived with Mum up until June this year in Cirencester and was used to cooking for one as she worked evenings and now I have moved 120 miles from the comfort of home to live with my Boyfriend Neil in Stoke and now have to cook for 2!) I found it difficult to cook food that was one type of meal that we could both eat and struggled big time only to lose weight and put it back on, over 7 weeks I lost 0lbs.

After having a break from thinking about dieting for 2 weeks and writing everything I ate down in a little book I sat down last weekend to look over my eating habbits and boy was I in for a shock, how many packets of crisps could 1 eat in a day?, crap foods, snacks, I added up the WW points for 1 day and it came to over 60!, yes 60 points..... I won't tell you what I ate but I was in shock!

So here I am, end of week 1 following WW and I feel so much better, I am managing my points at 24 per day and that is very comfortable for me, Sunday I only had 17 without thinking about it!

WW is working for me at the mo and it is fitting in with my lifestyle, Neil is also following it meal wise without knowing it!

I have 3 weeks until I go to florida for 10 days and I set myself a pledge at the beginning of Oct to lose a stone before I went and I feel that this is very achievable for me.

I had my 1st weigh in tonoght and I have lost 5lbs, so I am very happy, here's to 7lb award next week!

Sorry to ramble on but I feel better now that I have opened up and shared my current thoughts with you all!

Marie

Hello and welcome to the WW gang... another Marie oh no! Are we ready for this ;)

Well done on a fantastic start, hope you have a good week, look forward to hearing how you get on

Welcome Marie!

I'm going to Florida in March - can't wait ... wish I was going in 3 weeks too!!

Well done on the 5lb loss - a great start :)

Hi Marie, lovely to meet you.
Well you've got off to a great start! Here's to a good week for you and that you get your silver 7 next week.
xx

Yes Silver 7, never had one of those before!

Had another good day, started to reeducate my brain on what foods and better for me than others, finding this site and WW site very supportive and helpful!

Hi Marie!! very best of luck pet.

well done on the 5lb loss!!! thats fantastic!!!!

Hello hun!!!!

Ive been posting on here for a few weeks now and have found the support amazing!

5lbs is a great first week weigh in babes ... well done!!

Julie xx

Many thanks for all your messages!

Where about's in Stoke are you Jools???

Day 1 of week 2 was fine, finding it easier day by day to make the right food choices...lol, I bought a pack of 5 ww rich toffee bars from class on wednesday and oppssssss they have all gone!!!!! I love em!... need to control that one!

Marie

Hiya im in newcastle too (stoke) i go to ww meeting in meir park with my mammy but its garbge all about selling products, but i got my silver seven this week woohoo!!

what day is that on? does she have short hair? went to a class by an Anne once she was funny really dizzy though!

Its on a wednesday night ... maybe early 50's short dark hair. very passionate about what she does. lovely lady!

you're on Marie ... something we have been saying we will do for months! Unsure if you are putting 2 and 2 together but its me!! Julie from discovery health forum!!!

xx

Opps had 30 points today, 6 over what I should have, will only have 21 for next 2 days to make up for it!

Hope everyone else is fine!

Been playing on my DS alot lately to stop me thinking about food and coming on net and playing damn bingo.... So easy to put £10 on here and there, before you know it £100 has gone.......................

STOP!

Week 2, Day 4

Just had a roast beef lunch!!!

YUM YUM, Low points, didn't have brekkie as such just a banana.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Gonna list some Fat Clothes on ebay today and clear my suitcase out of clothes I don't wear, goona have a de-clutter to make way for slimmer clothes!

Still here and keeping to my points!

Had a duvet day today, had a headache all last night and woke up with it so didn't go to work, all gone now and feeling better.

2 weeks and 4 days to florida.... not that I am counting!

Looking for a loss of 2lbs at weigh in on wed........

Back