Marking your weightloss?

that would be great , then you can all come up here and have a mass pamper in my salon !!!!!

Sounds like a plan girlies!
We should make a date out of this! :D

ok done deal, and I will do light healthy canapes and champers for us all in the evening ( champagne is very low cal) Where in oxford st are you magiclove? I will pop in and say hi next time I am down that part of London.

SS Westfield is the biggest, bestest most beauuuuuuuuuuutiful mall in Europe. It is just in Shepherds Bush and opened end Oct last year, every shoppers dream it has all the shops inc every designer shop you can imagine - if you want it, its in Westfield.

Jez
xx

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh pampered right up - sounds fabulous!!

Jez. Be sure to say hi soon! :D

Last edited:
Well, while I'm being pampered in a salon, having my make up done and nibbling healthy canapes and champers, the rest of you can go shop for me in Westfield 'coz I hate shopping!

Nice ideas for treats girls.

I'm with Foxtrot. Hate shopping with a passion.

My treats have been activities such as bowling, cinema trip, manicure, quad-biking etc. Fun trips away with the kids too :family2:.

My treats have been new make-up, clothes ,change of image with loads of blonde highlights,foot tattoo booked,although will probably wimp out ............Feel fantastic! This diet really helps you improve your self-confidence and health.Best of all I'm not constantly feeling others are judging me, so I'm less inhibited than previously.

Jezzebella, I live near to Westfield and I intend to hit there when I get to goal, to buy a lovely pair of Gina's, Jimmy Choo's or Laboutins. I can't wait, however I intend to buy myself a GHD when I hit the 10 stone mark, which I am hoping will be around September.

I love the idea of marking weight loss and have gone with Kats lovely idea of sewing buttons on to my LL bag. I bought some pretty pastel flower shaped buttons on ebay.

Great isn't it Helen! My boyfriend sews mine on for me :) 4 more to go on before Wednesday! Looks really pretty!

Kat xx

Found something to mark my 5st loss last week - I had all my hair chopped off!! :eek:

Wasn't planning it (have had long hair for years and years - probably hid behind it to be honest) but decided to do it on the spur of the moment after having a consultation at a different salon to the one I usually go to. Must have been fate, as while I was having the consultation, the stylist had a cancellation an hour later, so after a bit of shopping I was back in the chair having my long hair cut very short!

Will try and take a pic later and post it - but I'm very happy with it, and have had lots of lovely compliments - I think a makeover after a big weightloss is a great way to boost your ego :D :D

Marking your losses is a great idea, whichever way you do it.

For me, each time I go to the gym I load the weight I have lost onto the bench press and do a few reps to really let it 'sink in' just how much weight I lugged around with me all day every day for those years!

Back