Marks & Spencers Extra Lean Sausages and willys!

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Hi All

Sorry for this below the belt post, I dont mean to lower the tone but.....

I bought these today cos they are only 1/2 syn each but when I was cooking them, I couldn't believe how much they look like willy's. They really did. Flaming well put me off eating them as well. (Although I did eat them and they were bland! (not at all salty (sorry)!!!! :sign0007:)

lmfao

thats made me laugh!!!

I quite like the Bowyers Mediterranean Style sausages at half a sin each but if mine looked like one of those, I'd seek immediate medical attention!

I quite like the Bowyers Mediterranean Style sausages at half a sin each but if mine looked like one of those, I'd seek immediate medical attention!

lmao! I like the pork bowyers sausages and they look nothing like the M&S ones. I even asked my hubby to take a look and he agreed that they looked like small fat willies!!

he he just imagine the advert these are not just willies these are m&s willies omg i need to get out more

lmao! I love it. I am giving them a vasectomy this morning and making them into a sausage casserole!

............ Id have liked a pic to have judged the williness for myself hehe! x

Well thanks ppl - thats all given me a giggle! hahahahahahahahahahaa

Im never gna watch the M&S ad again the same!

Agree with Rainbow pics are needed! x

I am cooking some more tomorrow and I promise to photograph them!

What a scream, this thread made me laugh on a day when I was feeling a little down! Thanks Gals!xxxx

Back