Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

I put on 2lb this week. Hey ho. Keep going though. Hope you ok hun xx

We have weeks like that hun and you know you were a little naughty so it's better than gaining and having no idea why, you know?

Im still on plan can't believe weigh in 4 is on Friday already. Totm came this morning and im craving choc like there's no tomorrow, was at my brothers earlier and I could have dived face first into his jar of Nutella lol but I didn't.

Hope you are doing well this week? Xx

Doing ok this week. Always helps when the sun is out!!! :). x

Good job pops! So Plzd for you

Im having an odd sort of week, since My marriage separation I have been struggling to keep the rent and bills going at home alone so the last 5/6 weeks ive admited defeat and have had to move into my mums with my little lady

Handed the keys back this eve so it's been quite emotional and strange. New chapter and all that tho :)

Surprised ive managed to stay on plan for 4 weeks in the middle of all this. Albeit a few off days but in all its been quite positive.

Anyway that's my rant for the eve! Will updated on Friday with weigh in and even a lb Id b glad of this week if I'm honest

Talk soon

M xxx

Never easy having to give up things Hun. I'm sure life will sort it's self out soon. Sending big hugs.

I'm doing ok, need to start walking more as I stated the same this week. I've been off with labrinitis the last few weeks :(

Good luck for Friday xx

Never easy having to give up things Hun. I'm sure life will sort it's self out soon. Sending big hugs. I'm doing ok, need to start walking more as I stated the same this week. I've been off with labrinitis the last few weeks :( Good luck for Friday xx

Hopefully so pops :) thank you

Better than a gain hun! Ur doing great and your able to eat food lol

Hope u start to feel better soon hun

Will update tmz xxxx

How are you Hun? Been thinking of you. Sending cyber hugs x

Hey hun

Im ok, no loss last week again so lead to me going on a binge. Won't b weighing again until nxt fri as im only bk on plan 2day so god knows what ive gained in the last week.

Seen your Insta post Ur doing AMAZING :)

Xxx

A www bless us. Why don't you try another diet? Sliming world you can eat loads and still lose. I have a few treats during the day as my syns and Increased my walking. Just a thought for you

Doing ok, try to get my next stone target which is only 3lb away :)

xxxx

A www bless us. Why don't you try another diet? Sliming world you can eat loads and still lose. I have a few treats during the day as my syns and Increased my walking. Just a thought for you Doing ok, try to get my next stone target which is only 3lb away :) xxxx

I have considered it hun but think I need atleast a few stone off before I feel like I could manage it with food you know?

How did you do this week? Xx

Back