Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

You spat it out tho lol which is defo a good thing aha!

I followed ur blog on twitter btw

When's the beau coming?

Xx

Haha, I'm such a loser! It's like I'm brazen enough to put it in my mouth but swallowing is a whole other thing!

[now just imagine if that gets taken out of context!]

That's cool, didn't get a notification but saying that my phone is proper faffing around at the mo anyway!

He's currently berthed across the water from me, heading over in about half an hour to pick him up <3

Lol if it was taken out of context that would be hilarious!

I feel like I know you better for reading it lol is that odd?

Oh and I'm intrigued.... Did you ever let THAT friend back in your life?

Hope you have an amazing day!

Looking forward to hearing what you got up to!

Xxx

Lol if it was taken out of context that would be hilarious!

I feel like I know you better for reading it lol is that odd?

Oh and I'm intrigued.... Did you ever let THAT friend back in your life?

Hope you have an amazing day!

Looking forward to hearing what you got up to!

Xxx

I quite often say things like that without thinking!

Nah not odd at all! Between the blog and my diary on here I do spout a lot out so it's hard not to know me lol.

Now, funny you ask that! Almost!!! I got to the point I arranged to meet her about a month ago, when I told Rana he went ape - why would I give my time to someone like that!? He was right, so I cancelled and she went a bit psycho on me! that was that a close shave!

I'm glad and I agree 100% not the kind of person you wanna give ur time to!

Lol we all let slip things that sound wrong lol and we go on because we don't realise until we hear it back lol atleast if it gives someone a laugh and there's no offence taken then theirs no harm done!

Xx

Felling rather peeved today!

The scales hate me! Can't seem to get my head around the weight coming off so slow this time.

Because I weigh every fortnight I hop on my own scales for an idea where I am on a weekly basis. Last weds I stayed the same which is so disheartening when your not eating anything and following the plan correctly!

Sneaky peak this morning and I'm about 3lb down which is great I know but if I'm looking at it over a fortnight then it's not that amazing.

Cannot wait for weigh in on weds I really hope to have a good loss this fortnight.

I have been so hungry this week too which I know isn't helping me. I'm still very much on ketosis.

I guess I just need to keep the faith and get on with it.

Staying focused!

M xx

Cruel cruel things lol I think the worst relationship i have is the one I have with my scales haha

I pray for a drop before weds!

X

Some purchases made on tesco today hopefully I like them otherwise what a waste of money!

Need to find something to occupy my mouth while I'm not eating (Ria ur rubbing off on me with sayin stuff that sounds wrong)

I love these coffees but the Brazilian wasn't doing it for me the past few weeks.

What are ur thoughts on unsweetened almond milk? Does taste amazing but not sure il even use it depending on how it effects my losses not that they are anything amazing at the moment

Sat here now with a cranberry and blood orange tea :)

image-1768409557.jpg

M xxx

Some purchases made on tesco today hopefully I like them otherwise what a waste of money!

Need to find something to occupy my mouth while I'm not eating (Ria ur rubbing off on me with sayin stuff that sounds wrong)

I love these coffees but the Brazilian wasn't doing it for me the past few weeks.

What are ur thoughts on unsweetened almond milk? Does taste amazing but not sure il even use it depending on how it effects my losses not that they are anything amazing at the moment

Sat here now with a cranberry and blood orange tea :)

View attachment 88567

M xxx

Haha, your so hard core!! I find if a tea tastes rubbish a hermasetus can make the world of a difference!

Not heard about almond milk - what do you know? what's the story? I hated almond milk when I tried it a while back - was really disappointed since i love almond- but in something maybe its nice? are we allowed it?

I don't know much if I'm honest Hun I just know its really good you and may make a good substitute for milk which I must confess I do have in my coffee!

I tasted a bit before I put it in the fridge and I would be lying if I told you it was nommy!

Maybe better chilled so il leave it til later and have a coffee.

I posted on the main forum and mini said she didn't know y it would be a prob as its less calories than skimmed milk.

I just got the unsweetend version which would explain y I'm not loving it but figured in coffee it may not make much diff?

I shall let you know what it's like lol

Xxx

I don't know much if I'm honest Hun I just know its really good you and may make a good substitute for milk which I must confess I do have in my coffee!

I tasted a bit before I put it in the fridge and I would be lying if I told you it was nommy!

Maybe better chilled so il leave it til later and have a coffee.

I posted on the main forum and mini said she didn't know y it would be a prob as its less calories than skimmed milk.

I just got the unsweetend version which would explain y I'm not loving it but figured in coffee it may not make much diff?

I shall let you know what it's like lol

Xxx

Oh interesting, I'd love to have the odd cuppa again occasionally, I know I could have some milk but don't feel like those skanky long life pots at work are worth the calories so wouldlove an alternative solution!

Well weigh in today was better than expected :)

Lost 6lb!! So just 5 more lb until a 5 stone loss!! So happy :)

Can't wait for the next fortnight and hopefully another great loss!!

Hope you are all doing well and staying positive

M xx

Okay guys I need advice!

My 12 weeks on ss will be up on the 3rd of June. I will be doing the ss+ week following that however im going to California for 3.5 weeks on June 30th so I'm wondering should I just continue the ss+ for the remainder of June so that my body is prepared for the food il be eating while I'm away.

I won't lie I am planning on eating what I want but I know that I can manage days without carbs because i did before the diet no problem ! so il not be having chips and burgers and cake everyday! But some days I will.

Wondering if doing the ss+ for the whole month will prepare my body better rather than a shock after being bk on ss. What is the best way to approach my holiday?

Any advice I really appreciate :)

M xxx

I know ria! Seemed to just drop off literally the last 2/3 days! Unbelievable.

How are you! :)

Xxx

I'm good, gonna update my diary in a bit.

On the above, I went straight from SS into eating 3 course meals every day, didn't have any problems apart from feeling bloated - which was my own fault for eating more than my newly shrunken stomach could handle!

So you don't have to, how about doing a bit of both maybe?

Abit of both actually sounds like a good idea yano. I don't wanna ss+ if its gonna slow weigh loss but I don't wanna ss either incase my body just holds on to everything!!

X

Back