Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

It's s great feeling as the weeks pass!!

Plz let me know how you do tmz!

Im flying to southampton and heading on a cruise for 4 days with a girl I actually met on here lol we have become really good friends and it's gonna be her 30th, it goes to Amsterdam and bruges so im really looking forward to it because ive nvr been on a cruise before.

Going away is always good motivation to stay on plan it's always worked for me.

I need products only but the odd time I do have some chicken or fish but I try my best not to

Xx

you our will be flying into the airport which is just across the road from where I live!! Haha!!
How have you been getting on? I would love to do a cruise one day, I've heard really lovely things about Bruges too.
Weight in day for me tomorrow - yikes!!!

Xxx

Hi Martha :) I lost 4lbs this week! Been out all day, just doing my omelette & salad! Can't wait lol how are you getting on? :)

That's amazing hun!
Well done to you :)

Im doing ok just getting on with it still about 2lb heavier than last weigh in, il weigh on Monday as ive been kinda on and off in the last week. Focused again! I weigh at home for now it's easier than fitting in with my cwpc who has ended up being one of my best friends lol

My water intake is awful tho I really need to step up my game lol

How are you doing? Xxx

you our will be flying into the airport which is just across the road from where I live!! Haha!! How have you been getting on? I would love to do a cruise one day, I've heard really lovely things about Bruges too. Weight in day for me tomorrow - yikes!!! Xxx

How did you get on?

Lol it's funny to think il be right across the road from you :)

Im not doing so bad but im yet to have a planned night off and it to actually be a night it usually knocks me for a week, I really need to work on that. My journey isn't gonna be a short one so it would be good If I Coulda actually do the night off now and then with the confidence of knowing that's all it will be.

I am really excited about going away! Just wana feel good about myself too yano? Xxx

Not doing good this past few days guys. Duno what's wrong with me Cnt seem to get my head straight. Im gonna keep trying hoping il be able to get past day one! I still have a few weeks before I go away!! Im praying it sticks so I can start feeling better

Not doing good this past few days guys. Duno what's wrong with me Cnt seem to get my head straight. Im gonna keep trying hoping il be able to get past day one! I still have a few weeks before I go away!! Im praying it sticks so I can start feeling better

Just think what you can achieve before you go away. Why don't you do a countdown chart with the days till your holiday so that you can see the time passing ?

Love your blog - fellow Norn Irish girl here (but now living in London - booo), originally from Bangor but lived in Belfast for a wee while after uni (Creagh Road).

Day 4 of a restart for me - lost 6 stone in 2013, put on about 90 stone in 2014 and now back where I started. Awk sure - scenic route n all :)

xx

Love your blog - fellow Norn Irish girl here (but now living in London - booo), originally from Bangor but lived in Belfast for a wee while after uni (Creagh Road). Day 4 of a restart for me - lost 6 stone in 2013, put on about 90 stone in 2014 and now back where I started. Awk sure - scenic route n all :) xx

Lol I love everything about this post

Feel your pain 100% i gained bk about 6 stone with about 4.5 to go now Its very frustrating

What is it Ur doing in London? Do you miss home?

Scenic route is right! Ive been a bit awol this past week or so but I keep convincing myself lent starts tomorrow and that's when il get my butt in gear! Here's hoping!

So day one again for me 2mz wish me luck!!! Xx

Lol I love everything about this post

Feel your pain 100% i gained bk about 6 stone with about 4.5 to go now Its very frustrating

What is it Ur doing in London? Do you miss home?

Scenic route is right! Ive been a bit awol this past week or so but I keep convincing myself lent starts tomorrow and that's when il get my butt in gear! Here's hoping!

So day one again for me 2mz wish me luck!!! Xx

I miss home EVERY DAY! London just ain't the same as home - I literally pee my pants with excitement when I touch down in Belfast , and see Mr Tayto's wee bake!

I moved here about 5 years ago to live with the OH (he's a London boy) and haven't had the chance to move back yet. We're saving for a house at home at the moment so hopefully I'll be back in Gods wee country. I miss home like crazy! But my job is here now and it would be hard to leave right away.

Oh no - sorry to hear your heads not the in the game at the mo. It can be hard - but you have to ask yourself what do you want more? To be skinnier and happier or to stay as you are? Everytime I feel like caving I remind myself of how I felt as a size 14 (lowest I got on CWP before) and I know I want that feeling back!

Good luck hun - you can do it!

xxx

I miss home EVERY DAY! London just ain't the same as home - I literally pee my pants with excitement when I touch down in Belfast , and see Mr Tayto's wee bake! I moved here about 5 years ago to live with the OH (he's a London boy) and haven't had the chance to move back yet. We're saving for a house at home at the moment so hopefully I'll be back in Gods wee country. I miss home like crazy! But my job is here now and it would be hard to leave right away. Oh no - sorry to hear your heads not the in the game at the mo. It can be hard - but you have to ask yourself what do you want more? To be skinnier and happier or to stay as you are? Everytime I feel like caving I remind myself of how I felt as a size 14 (lowest I got on CWP before) and I know I want that feeling back! Good luck hun - you can do it! xxx

Lol no place like home as they say :) I do love it here I must admit but the jobs just aren't around unfortunately.

You are right! I got down to an 18 and I felt like the dogs balls and 100% I want that feeling back!!

Today is going well so far! Thank you! Yes we can do this and we will! Xxx

Just keep that in your head hun - it's only a few months of hard slog for such a massive payout!

I know what you mean re; jobs. Me and the OH have been looking but we haven't been able to find anything. Longer term my aim to become a consultant along with the OH and take over the world .... HAHAHA I would like to do that full time and maybe learn more about nutrition and exercise - fancy that - from 22 stone to fitness and lifestyle guru - lol

xxx

Just keep that in your head hun - it's only a few months of hard slog for such a massive payout! I know what you mean re; jobs. Me and the OH have been looking but we haven't been able to find anything. Longer term my aim to become a consultant along with the OH and take over the world .... HAHAHA I would like to do that full time and maybe learn more about nutrition and exercise - fancy that - from 22 stone to fitness and lifestyle guru - lol xxx

You are very right! It's so worth it!

Are you and Ur oh doing Cwp together then?

Id really like to become a consultant after all of this too but we shall see Eh?

Sounds like you have it all figured it out lol I hope everything works out for you, honestly I do

Got through day one anyway!! Thankfully :) xx

Back