~*Marvelous Monday's thread*~

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
Morning everyone,
well for once I woke up without the help of my friendly snooze button so I have time to post here before work :) I start work in an hour and finish at 6.30pm on the plus sid I have my weigh in at 6.40 and can't wait, my scales are showing a good loss hope my cdc's show the same
anyway hope everyone has a great day
xxxx

Good luck at your weigh in!

I am on day 4 of my restart - not finding it too bad yet!

Look forward to hearing how you got on!

Good luck hun! xx

Good luck with you weigh in this eve hon.

Mmm monday,well i am suppose to be at work but am at home instead as my daughter is still unwell,she is still tucked up in bed watching dvd's whilst i have been pottering downstairs.

I have had to rescedule appointment for physio for bad back,which i have been up with since 5am :( so am feeling pretty poo!

But hey i have weigh in on wed and can't wait lol x

Good morning everyone :)
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I went up north to visit family as it was my cousin's little boys' 1st Birthday. I had lots and lots of compliments. Some of my family haven't seen me in a year, so they noticed a huge difference.
I did get slightly angered (might be a slightly strong word, but can't think of another - it's 9am!!!!) My Aunt kept saying to people for me to hear, that I should be starting to think about eating food again, because the shakes can't be too healthy. I did say that once I have lost the 2.5/3 stone that I need to that I will be moving up plans. She then went on to say that I look fine just as I am and another 2.5/3 stone will make me look too thin. I am completely shocked by this comment, as my extra bulges are still visible. I want a flat tummy. Why can people not just let you get on with it, and do what makes you happy rather than give their ridiculous opinions!!!
Anyway......I am off work for 2 weeks :) This week I am staying in and cleaning, including catching up with ironing, visiting the charity shop with clothes in sizes 18 that no longer fit. It just seems such a sin throwing them away, some of them are new!
I also had my weigh in on Friday, and stayed the same. I was still quite suprised by this, especially as I stuck to cd 100% - But was dosing myself up on lemsips to get rid of a horrid cold. Just goees to show, when you get knocked out of ketosis - anything can happen. Good news is though that my cold has now gone (yay :) ) and the scales moved this morningg! So I'm hoping for a good loss on Friday.

Here's to a 100% day. Hugs x x x

Good Luck Kerena! Got them all crossed for you hun!

I know what you mean Emma about people saying 'you look fine as you are'. A couple of people said that to me at work yesterday. I am still quite over weight and I don't get it. They are all slim and I am sure if they were my size they would hate it. Ignore it. I know I'm looking good when those comments start, makes people nervous and a little green eyed.

I hope everone has a good 100% day!!

I know what you mean Emma about people saying 'you look fine as you are'. A couple of people said that to me at work yesterday. I am still quite over weight and I don't get it. They are all slim and I am sure if they were my size they would hate it. Ignore it. I know I'm looking good when those comments start, makes people nervous and a little green eyed.

I think you are right hun. Although I can tell myself that I have lost a huge amount, I still feel over weight and am quite concious of my rolls - I just want to get to a point where I'm not always folding my arms over my tummy!!! lol

Hugs x x x

Morning ladies.

Good to see you back Emma. I'm sure the weight will come off this week hun. I only lost 1lb last week as I've been ill too and although I'm VERY pleased that after the week I've had I've had any loss at all, I know I should have a much nicer loss next week when all this bloating goes down.

DD1 is at school and DD2 is at playschool for 2.5 hours so I've decided a nice hot shake, a Grey's Anatomy DVD and a nice warm blanket is my plan for this morning. Heaven!

Good luck at WI MisspinkKat :)

Hello Peeps...

Needing this Monday thread today!... :) Today is a good day... the day my new laptop is arriving!... been computer-less at home for about a week now and its horrible :(...

Also the scales are well and truly down today... ready for my weigh in tommorow night. Bye bye 6lbs.. and hopefully a little more :)

Just wondering if anyone else suffers from light headed-ness now and then? I have had it quite bad this weekend and wanted to know if it was a common side effect?

Keeeeep Shrinking... :)

xx

Great plan Lisa! My plan is to get on my wii fitness coach at some point today. I haven't done it in about 3 months!! Mia will not be happy! lol But I'm interested to see how I would do on one of the fitness tests, because I certainly feel a lot fitter than when I last did it. But then, I may also be in for a very out of breath shock!!! ha ha !

Sorry to hear you have been unwell again too. CD is sooo hard when you are ill.

Big HUgs x x x

Just wondering if anyone else suffers from light headed-ness now and then? I have had it quite bad this weekend and wanted to know if it was a common side effect?

Keeeeep Shrinking... :)

xx

Hi Hun,

I went through a phase of light headedness, where I had to sit down quick!!! lol Made me a bit worried too. My CDC suggested splitting my shakes in half and having 6 spread evenly throughout the day. The light headedness stopped right away for me. I did this for about 2 weeks and went back. I haven't had any light headed feeling since. I hope I haven't just bloody jinxed this fact!!! lol

Perhaps worth speaking to your CDC about it, she may suggest the same as mine..?

Hope you don't have it for much longer. Hugs x x x

Morning everyone

My oldest is off today not feeling herself, so we are under quilts watching wallie and nemo and Toy story today, im looking forward to having just her to myself without other siblings getting jealous.

Emma, my friends are already telling me to stop the diet and pack it in telling me I look fine now, ive lost 50 odd pound but got a long way to go so im ignoring there comments, wish they would leave me alone really, think they like having a fat friend to be honest.

Morning everyone

think they like having a fat friend to be honest.
Perhaps you are right...:rolleyes: hmmm, but then I don't like thinking that because my friends and family are the ones who really know how unhappy I was with my weight, for many years...I think it's more (or at least I hope!) it's because for many years I have been overweight and it's difficult for them to get used to that not being the case anymore. Because to them I look much slimmer to what I was. :eek:

Your lucky mine like the girl they can go out with and eat cake, when they are upset will get the biccies out and have little parties and have lots of goodies etc, but im not that person anymore, I think I have finally come to terms with my binging and eating habits.

Cant wait to get Wii Fit at Christmas, although need to talk OH into letting me have it sooner as I want Biggest Loser game for it and that comes out in November.

Does anyone watch it?? Im loving it.

morning girls, hope your all having a good one
good luck for the weigh in misspink
emaa, your looking fab, listen to all those nice comments and just ignore the negative ones hun

well still not back to being well just yet, its bloomin annoying me now!
im puppy sitting again today, good thing it sleeps as im acctually scared of dogs
wee girls got swimming after school tonight so ive a little extra alone time today now that hes working ( thank god for that! )

Its a lively morning already, hello to everyone. Well, I couldn't post yesterday as I forgot that my employer was doing essential weekend maintenance (my laptop is issued for my job) - I missed my daily dose of minimins! Thank-you for the lovely private message sent x
I went out yesterday with a friend that has never had to slim, he was quite surprised when I explained that I was doing a different diet to a mutual friend who is at Slimming World - he was genuinely astounded to learn that there is such a variety of diet available.
And on the subject of light - headedness, I had a little stumble at a comedy show last night as I got up from my seat to let someone pass by. I ended up knocking a glass of red wine over a woman sitting behind me- oh dear!
Well done to the girls with reported weight losses and stay-the-sames, as there have been added pressures in the past week with own illness or family illness.
Heading into the central London office for first official meeting with my new manager, although I have met him informally over the past year as as he has managed some of my colleagues. Then looking forward to an evening in front of the soaps.
PS - off topic enquiry, I saw the author Jaqueline Wilson (Tracey Beaker) at a shopping centre on Saturday, hundreds of little girls and their mums waiting to get books signed - are these books very good? (thinking ahead to junior Christmas presents)
Catch you all later I hope (eg - no more IT gremlins) x

I
PS - off topic enquiry, I saw the author Jaqueline Wilson (Tracey Beaker) at a shopping centre on Saturday, hundreds of little girls and their mums waiting to get books signed - are these books very good? (thinking ahead to junior Christmas presents)
Catch you all later I hope (eg - no more IT gremlins) x

Morning Blingbabe

Just asked my daughter who is off school today, she is 11 nearly 12 and she loves JW books, she used to watch Tracey Beaker and then wanted to read her books, although she does do other books and Meg has read her autobiography and cried all the way through, it is written as a child and its all about her childhood, so thats one recommendation.

My feet are like ice today anyone else feeling the cold today.

Glugging away at the water today.

How much do you lot drink, my cdc had varied in what she has told me to drink so would be interesting to find out what everyone else drinks, she told me to drink over 4 litres a day and aim for six, which is really hard and i feel like a water balloon all day haha.

Hi everyone, im trying to get back into CD today its really difficult for me I just cant stop thinking of food!!
I love JW books, I have read pretty much all of them...she is a fantastic writer.

Hi all, thought i would pop by...... :D

i am on day 1 of yet another restart not too bad, had a lovely afternoon nap today, quite shocking really i never nap!!!!

i said to my self when i started CD i wouldnt eat as i would be wasting my money, but i have done nothing but scoff, i even had a whole pizza and cheesy garlic bread last night, shocking i know, and i dont feel in the slightest guilty for it... shruggs...
so day 1 again, nto feeling too bad, but struggling on water, ive had less that 1/2 litre :( i just cant seem to get it down...
ah well, i hope every one is ok and i hope you dont mind me poking on this thread as my group is a little bit quiet these days

K x

hey all thank for the good lucks, they payed off another 5.5 gone woohoo, hope everyone else had a good day xx

Back