Mashed potato

Jack_D

Yesterday i was on Red day, was doing so well, i had a jacket potato with "lemon and Garlic" seafood, was yummy.

When i got home from work hubby ( bless him) thought he was being for helpful, in making the tea, he made chicken with a lovely seasoning topping, with carrotts and brocili (sp), all free - Also mashed potato i know he would have used a laughting cow and a dash of milk.....

Please can someone tell me do i have to syn the mashed potato, and if yes, how many syn..

Many thanks

It depends how much your jacket potato weighed earlier in the day and if you have any other HEX B / A choices already.

You can have 227g baking potato (with skin on) raw weight as 1 HEX B. So if this is all you had then you could have a 227g baking potato mashed as your 2nd. Also it depends if you have had any A choices as the milk will count towards one of them and if there was any butter in the mash as this would need to be counted.

Hope this helps

Pesty

Yes you would need to syn it and the amount will depend on the weight of the potatoes

Basic/Non Branded Foods Vegetables, Potatoes, old, flesh only, raw/boiled 28g

extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green Free

Unless your OH left the skin on, which I wouldn't imagine he did, then you can't take it as your second HEB I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Thanks pesty for the quick reply, i had "magic porridge" for brekkie, so that used my other HEX B,

I am ok with the milk as i counted that in my HEX A.

So i think i might have to syn the mashed potato ????

Thanks Circes,

did try looking for the syn value, was looking in the wrong please.

Cheers for the information - will syn it now..and i will know for future ref.

Jack_D

Back