Massive challenge- huge reward!

GOOD LUCK! :D Be thinking of you, you've done such an amazing job to get to where you are, you're a real inspiration to me. *hug*

i know you will do it - so you WILL do it.

No need to wish you luck - you are such a prepared and focused little sausage, I know you are going to get to call Target really really soon!!!

Lots of love, EB xxx

Massive GOOD LUCK vibes for the next two weeks.................because you have come so far - you know you can do it.

Try to make the right choices food wise and jog on the spot - do the hotels have a gym? Can you go out for a jog, power walk? We'll all be celebrating with you in 2 weeks time.

Go for it honey! Sending you all the very best, XXX

Go for it CP!!!!!!
you have done sooooooooo well,im almost more excited at the thought of you hitting target than i am myself!!!
you can do it......you will do it!!!!

downsizingmycurves- I'm going to Sunderland- any takers? lol

Wrong end of the country for me which is a shame as I'd love to pick your brain particularly as my goal loss is similar to yours. I'll just have to admire from afar. :)

Wow, well done on your amazing loss :happy096:

Being as prepared as you are is sure to help and if you have internet access you can always top up your support from here :D
Good luck, how amazing it would be to reach target by your birthday.

I haven't got any other advice to add - already loads of great ideas on here (which I will pinch myself) just wishing you all the best.

I know you will do it, you have done so amazingly well already.

Wow - you are so so close!! I am actually excited for you :D

I can't add to all the fab advice already given, but want to wish you the best of luck x x

are you travelling by train or by car? if you're taking the car, there are some lovely beaches around the coastline where you can go for walks and things to help with the old exercise ;) ask the moomin she's from round that neck of the woods i think xx

Wow- thanks again for all your fantastic support

Today was a good day. I went to breakfast in the hotel and walked straight past the pastries, bacon, sausages, toast, etc and got myself 2 weetabix, skimmed milk and an apple. At lunch I found a Subway and had a turkey and ham salad bowl with sweet onion dressing. I went to Morrisons after work and bought a packet of low fat super noodles, a packet of cooked prawns and a small self serve salad with lettuce, beetroot, carrot and 2 boiled eggs. Just been to the gym for an hour and have some strawberries and 0% yogurt and honey for supper...

VERY proud of myself!

Your support means the world to me and has helped me so much today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soccermom- I am staying in Washington so not too far away- any tips for suitable places to eat?

Well done CP :D That's one fab day under your belt :banana dancer: (that smilie cracks me up! lol)

I have visions of you looking like this :innocent0002: as you gracefully glided past the bacon and sausage etc and got yourself Weetabix :D In Bevland, that alone deserves a gold medal! lol

You're doing great chuck. You can soooooooo do this! Sending lots of positive :vibes: your way. xxx

Soccermom- I am staying in Washington so not too far away- any tips for suitable places to eat?

well done so far, sorry I dont know washington at all so cant really help on that one :eek:

Theres loads of great places in newcastle but dont sound as if they will be any good to you where you are.

x

Wow! you have done great, keep up the good work while you are away :)

Hi Guys!

Just letting you all know how I am getting on- still here!

Have been mostly pretty good. Last Thursday was a bad day and I ended up getting fish and chips from room service- I felt ill afterwards and couldn't sleep but I still reckon I had enough syns saved up for the week so hope it doesn't scupper the plan.

Today I had weetabix and milk (for the 6th day running I have ignored ALL the hotel cooked brekkie and pastries) an apple, some Morrisons sushi, a banana and I just went to Sainsburys for tea and got sweet chilli chicken breast (free) a spaghetti bolognese snack pot that you add boiling water to (1 syn) and a mixed side salad- It was FIT. I also went to the hotel gym for an hour and have a Kellogs fibre bar for my sweet treat tonight

I WI a week today and that is my motivation- I refuse to let the bowls of chocolates that are in front of me all day win, because I AM GOING TO BE IN THAT DRESS THIS TIME NEXT WEEK

..........phew!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back