Massive challenge- huge reward!

You go Girl!

Your determination is amazing and im sure you will get to target next week! Keep strong x

good luck!

u go girl u can do this as u are showing us such an inspiration to us all
:)

You're doing so well - I don't know how you're avoiding the hotel breakfasts, you must be so determined.

Hi Claire, I've only just seen this post so apols for being a bit late with the reply!! I hope all has gone well with working away and you've made the most of the gym and the yummy Total 0% and fruit and that you've been able to make decent choices eating out!! So it's your Birthday next week!! What date is that? And 1.5lb to go- I just can't believe it!! I'm so excited for you!!! When exactly will you be weighing? I don't want to miss out on the buzz that will be sweeping over Miniminland!! Please let me know when it happens! Infact I'll be checking all your posts regularly so I don't miss it!! All the very best and have a wonderful Birthday! Perhaps we'll chat before then!XXXXXXX

Oh, Heather, Jay and everyone, thank you so much for all your massive support.

I am now back home and feeling really positive about how I handled my time away. I ignored everything except cereal at breakfast and ignored restaurants and went to various supermarkets for lunch/dinner (the client are going to be so pleased about how LITTLE I spent on food!)

I went to the hotel gym every other day and now just have to get through the weekend and bank holiday without any major slipups- I WI on Tuesday and my birthday is Thursday, so it would be the best pressie ever.

If I manage target or not, -all of your help, support and love has been utterly overwhelming. Thank you all so much. Just knowing you were here with your word of encouragement got me through some really difficult and challenging moment. I never felt lonely as I knew I could always count on you guys for chat/support/help- you are strangers that I truly count as friends (feel a Gwynetth syle Oscar speech coming on- I'm welling up!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No matter what the outcome tomorrow you are truly a WINNER ! BUT good luck anyway.

;)

my weigh in is tomorrow night too - so will be thinking of you.

LOL@biting the nails! Every little helps you know!:D

Everything crossed here for you.
xx

Back