Massive challenge- huge reward!

I couldn't wait- I WI 15 minutes early- I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

well done CP now we just need a photo of you in your dress. You go girl xxxxx

Many congratulations - what an awe inspiring achievement! I can only hope that one day I'll manage the same - you must be very proud of yourself x

MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS 1000 times over!!! I'm so proud of you!! You were always my biggest role model anyway (actually less of the 'biggest' lol) and now you're even more of one! Soooo proud of you!! I couldn't quite hear the cheers this side of the Severn Bridge, but the wind speed isn't very strong today!! YIPPEEEEEEEE you must be on top of the world and jumping around like a maniac!! What's the first thing you're going to do to celebrate?!?!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Awww well done CP, its really great to see you have met your target, its so well deserved. You have also helped so many people to theirs with your wonderful words of wisdom and support. Happy Birthday for tomorrow :D x x x

CONGRATS!! And happy Birthday for tomorrow!

:bliss: oh wow, this is the first time i've seen this thread, and i must say you've done absolutely brilliantly hun. :D congratulations at getting to your target in time :winner:

can't wait to see a pic of you in your new dress :D

Congratulations!

I'm a bit slow to catch up on this - been away for a week - but just wanted to say congrats. You must be soooo chuffed. :talk017:

Hope you had a great birthday, bet you looked fab in your new dress. We are all wanting pictures :gimi:

Back